Airbrushed Toilet lid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Airbrushed Toilet lid.

anyone intrested in a airbrushed toilet lid????

lol..

i am going to be painting one soon and dedicating it to this site.. and then it will be put up for auction..
    ( this is in no way trying to advertise the auction, just mentioning eventually it will be for sale in a different thread, this thread is souly for ideas and ideas only.)

i have an idea in my head.... but to explain it would be hard.
    let me kknow if any of you would be intrested..

and actually since it's going to be a dedication to this site.. I'd like some input on what i could put on the bottom side of the lid. I'd like to incorperate your ideas into this.
    Last edited by KeeleDesign; 04-06-2009, 08:48 PM.
    "Self Renewed"

cb7tuner dedication wouldn't be on a shitter.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

lol.

didn't think of it like that.
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

lawl. The idea is definitely "different", but I've seen your VC's, and I know this will turn out to be a pretty cool lid. My guess is that it will be hung up in a garage/shop rather than on a toilet.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

yeah prolly.. although it will be pretty kewl to be able to sit on a thrown. of CB7TUNER.. as well as have people who come into your house see it .,

or bedroom and or garage wall.
          i guarentee you it will be verry slick
          "Self Renewed"

Comment

"If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat and wipe the seat! And search! And read the stickies!"

Comment

you should paint poop on there with corn in it.

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
                you should paint poop on there with corn in it.
                lmao and some red peppers

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

how will it feel on your buttcheeks? will it be soft lid or hard lid? will the paint stick?

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                  I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

what about the lid for the top tank...with a CB7TUNER design

idea; the toilet lid, painted to look like its up and an unflushed turd. lol
                    93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                      yeah prolly.. although it will be pretty kewl to be able to sit on a thrown. of CB7TUNER.. as well as have people who come into your house see it .,

or bedroom and or garage wall.
                      i guarentee you it will be verry slick

where did you get an idea to paint a toilet lid for this site? were you taking a dump while on here
                      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

^^ ive done that before i swipped my buddies iPhone and went on cuz i was out of Honda Tuning's and needed something to do

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
                        And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
                        Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Originally posted by J3wman View Post
                          ^^ ive done that before i swipped my buddies iPhone and went on cuz i was out of Honda Tuning's and needed something to do
                          i have done some weird things while i was on here before but never tried to get on here while i was on my throne
                          Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                          JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

"Like CB7Tuner, this too is full of shit"

Comment

Maybe some skulls wih CB7 Tuner in the middle and some CB's around the outside coming out of some of the skulss mouth. Just a thought.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                              "The Turtle"
                              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Working...
                              X