I'm going to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to...

stab the guy that cut off the factory radio harness and used butt connectors to install the shitty-ass headunit in my 91' EX...

How hard is it to buy a $5 adapter?

I was hoping to swap my nice head unit out of my 93' into this one, should've only taken 5 minutes, IF PEOPLE WOULD DO THINGS PROPERLY...

OMG Stress. Trying to swap everything I've taken 3 years to put on my 93' onto my 91' in ONE week, and have to drive it to Texas on FRIDAY.

Blah.

/end rant + anger
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

damn that sucks ass
    Once a CB7tuner always a CB7tuner

Comment

i told my buddy the same thing yesterday when were were going to install his radio

he told me to just cut the stock plug off and slice i told him nooooooooo
      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Best Buy did that to my car. Now I have to trim the harness a little every time I install something different... I'm on my 3rd unit, about to be 4th... I'm going to cut out a junkyard stock harness and wire it back up... it'll be a stock harness with butt connectors

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
          Best Buy did that to my car. Now I have to trim the harness a little every time I install something different... I'm on my 3rd unit, about to be 4th... I'm going to cut out a junkyard stock harness and wire it back up... it'll be a stock harness with butt connectors
          Thats hilarious.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

The idiot that owned my car previously did the same thing When I stop being lazy i will get an adapter re-attach the stock harness I got laying aroudn but wont be doing it until i get a new HU.
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
              That's how my 93' was. The wiring was such a mess, and cut so far back, I had to pull the entire dash to actually get in there and solder on a factory harness. It was so worth it though...
              Originally posted by sweet91accord
              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

i had my radio stolen....so i'm not sure if i want to put one back in now.

Comment

stock cd player and no one would mess with it as much
                  Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                  Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                  JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

damn son, even the theives that stole my head unit had the decency to leave the stock harness in and not cut the wires.. sux

...adjust accordingly

Comment

wow.... just wow....

apparently those asshats like to make a simple install complicated.

Comment

i feel your pain, I recently installed a headunit on my borthers teg. What a fucking pain in the ass! the guy used ducktape...

Comment

Working...
                        X