1974 Beetle Lug Pattern?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1974 Beetle Lug Pattern?

Just like the title says... Anyone know what the lug pattern is on a 74 VW Beetle. It is a four lug just dont know anything beyond that.

4 x 130mm, I'm pretty sure.
    Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

yea wat he said.. the wheels i have on my car are 4x100 + 4x130.. yeah they are discontinued. explains how i got 2 free

edit: by the way its gonna b a bitch finding wheels for that.. yea
      Last edited by skilzz; 04-09-2009, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by f22a4bandit View Post
        4 x 130mm, I'm pretty sure.
        Thanks man. Thats the numbers I was hoping to hear. Found some wheels on Craigslist while looking for some for the CB. Turned out helping a friend with an old VW he is trying to restore. Just got the thing so he knows nothing about it.

Figured them being 4x114.3 would be a very long shot lol.

Plans for the VW is to go cherry red. I think these wheels are going to end up bronze with a polished lip. Should look real good IMO.

Comment

those are pimp wheels

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair View Post
            those are pimp wheels
            My thoughts exactly. The craigslist ad was posted by apparently an older female that had no clue about them. Come to find out they belong to her husband (who is now passed away) back in the early 80's when he drove a beetle. They have just been sitting in the garage since he sold the car in 1984. They were bagged and boxed up, no damage, no rust and not even a scratch on them. I was hoping maybe, just maybe they would fit the CB. Sadly they wont. My friend picked them up earlier this afternoon, $150. Thats what the lady said the scrap yard offered her for them.

Comment

Working...
            X