i HATE Apple... but i <3 iPhone +free dyno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang View Post
    yea, no shit erik. remember when we had those silver sanyo sprint phones... i think thats some o-og shit.

and yea, the lack of multitasking is a tad annoying, but thats the only thing ive noticed thats not great about it. i have an unlocked i900 that runs on wm6.1, so of course it multi's... but other than that, the iphone does EVRYTHING better than the samsung.

and about it only being an at&t thing, its far from. all you need is yellowsn0w and quickpwn and you have an unlocked and jailbroken 3g iphone.
    The multi tasking really wore on me after 8 months. The iPhone is definitely superior to windows mobile and is, frankly, a great phone. Just not the end all of cell phones. Look to the palm pre for something that should do EVERYTHING. In the end the "fun" factor of the iPhone doesn't outweigh the sluggish factor in my opinion.

The 3g iPhone is unlockable but the 3g can not be used on T-mo's network (they run different 3g frequencies) so it's not really worth it. I had the original unlocked on t-mo and it was a pain in the ass for updates and stuff but it was fun to design my own themes and what not.
    Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by 460sx View Post
      You need to re-evaluate your definition of time consuming, considering you have access to the entirety of the internet in the palm of your hand.

Fuckin technology is making people impatient as shit.
      hahha, on a sidenote. your comment reminds me of a louis ck segment on conan. super funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoGYx35ypus

Comment

hahha, on a sidenote. your comment reminds me of a louis ck segment on conan. super funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoGYx35ypus
        That guy is my new hero.
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

I'm assuming you unlocked it with yellowsn0w, from reading your above posts.

Who are you with?

and have you used the app yet?

Comment

ive had the iphone since day one. i love it. I prefer that it doesnt run pgms in the backround because that eats battery stupid fast and i dont have to remember to quit applications. The iphone software coming out 3.0 is going to be the best yet with over 100 new features including flash. i have used htc phones and hate the user interface. as far as im concerned im iphone for life.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
            member ride thread
            11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
            People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
            I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
            John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

yea, no shit erik. remember when we had those silver sanyo sprint phones... i think thats some o-og shit.
              Sanyo rocks! Well they used to anyway. Still some nice entry level flip phones. I finally retired my PM-8200 this past Dec. Still miss the battery life, but PDA's with fast cpu's and large screens gobble up the power, doesn't matter if its iPhone, HTC or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
                ive had the iphone since day one. i love it. I prefer that it doesnt run pgms in the backround because that eats battery stupid fast and i dont have to remember to quit applications. The iphone software coming out 3.0 is going to be the best yet with over 100 new features including flash. i have used htc phones and hate the user interface. as far as im concerned im iphone for life.
                Agreed, but I don't think it will have flash. Apple is afraid if they introduce flash with 3.0, it will make a lot of people turn away from their app store and just play flash games on the internet.

Comment

I hate Apple and everything they do.

THey don't listen to consumers, and they have failed to address the 2 biggest problems people had with the ipod, a shit battery life that couldnt be changed with an interchangeable battery, and no expandable memory options.

The fact that people are praising them right now for getting ready to add things that phones could do with ease 5 years ago, mms and copy and paste for example, is completely absurd to me. If HTC was doing this crap I'd want to slap them in the face.

HTC and Blackberry phones were around before the iFad and will be around long after it is gone.

My tilt has had gps, 3g, copy paste, free programs, plays media, has wifi, etc and has done so for years.

Shucks, it doesnt look like a beer and make it look like I can drink it. Defeat, htc is thy name.
                  2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                  2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer View Post

THey don't listen to consumers, and they have failed to address the 2 biggest problems people had with the ipod, a shit battery life that couldnt be changed with an interchangeable battery, and no expandable memory options.
                    My battery life is damn good no complaints whatsoever my old blackberry would die in half the time my iphone does with the same usage. and expandable memory doesnt bother me.

I also have the new macbook and love it too.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                    member ride thread
                    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

I traded my working ipod for a broken zune. haha
                      2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                      2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer View Post

The fact that people are praising them right now for getting ready to add things that phones could do with ease 5 years ago, mms and copy and paste for example, is completely absurd to me. If HTC was doing this crap I'd want to slap them in the face.

HTC and Blackberry phones were around before the iFad and will be around long after it is gone.

My tilt has had gps, 3g, copy paste, free programs, plays media, has wifi, etc and has done so for years.

Shucks, it doesnt look like a beer and make it look like I can drink it. Defeat, htc is thy name.
                        I agree that the iPhone lacks simple features. BUT none of those features had ever been implemented on a full touch screen phone, which presents it's own new problems. Apple really reinvented the phone market with the iPhone, maybe other phones had hinted towards this direction but the iPhone really brought the touchscreen interface to a new level.

Not to mention, apple marketing is unbelievable. Marketing + style is how they do it. They don't listen to consumers? They do. But they also realize most of the market isn't concerned about the fixed battery and storage. Many who are get over it and those who don't obviously aren't hurting Apple too much. Apple has a way of telling people they need products they don't, it is pure genius. We'll see how long it lasts.

I think xbox and windows 7 should keep MS doing fine, I don't really think they are struggling much right now. I hope they stick around, but they are going to need to up their game. (PS bill gates is my hero, no questions asked, I just can't stand MS)
                        Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Working...
                        X