Just bought a beer funnel aka beer bong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought a beer funnel aka beer bong

so since i sucked at it @ the atl meet. I went out and bought one online. Should have it sometime this week or early next week. Yeah i'm practicing on my own via webcam for you fools. I gotta fix that 11 second to 3 second like d112crzy ha.

haha. You have a long ways to go, maple san.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

maybe not, i just didn't know what to expect, wish we had more beer though ha i wanted to get drunk!

Comment

I know right damn georgia and they're alcohol laws.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

u suck and swallow ? u need to upgrade to shots
          NEW PSN
          H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
          RIP

Comment

you bought one online....you know you coulda gone to a hardware store and made one for under 4$.....1" tube, funnel, go to the plumbing section and pick up a small ball valve that can fit in the tube...add a piece of tube from the ball valve...voila
            ..[CB7][STAR]..
            MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
              so since i sucked at it @ the atl meet. I went out and bought one online. Should have it sometime this week or early next week. Yeah i'm practicing on my own via webcam for you fools. I gotta fix that 11 second to 3 second like d112crzy ha.

wow
              so........

u BOUGHT ONE

real men MAKE THEM
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by stewie View Post
                you bought one online....you know you coulda gone to a hardware store and made one for under 4$.....1" tube, funnel, go to the plumbing section and pick up a small ball valve that can fit in the tube...add a piece of tube from the ball valve...voila
                ^^

FWIW, I saw some engineering kids at my college build one out of a 5 gallon water bottle, with a PVC T, and about eight hoses coming off the PVC pipe, each with their own ball valve. Now that was badasss.

Comment

I will never understand the beer bong. Drink shat beer as fast as possible... drink a damn shot already. Taste is as rough, less liquid, more alcohol. Win.
                  My Car
                  FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

now thats a bong

Comment

man i got like 3 of em in my house! haha its like normal JERSEY household item to have!! Esp down the shore you can win em EVERYWHERE on the board walk... practice wit 2 beers since its harder so that when you do just 1 beer its like as easy as blinking ur eyes!! Yea jersey dont play when it comes to drinking!
                      " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

Originally posted by AlmightyAccord View Post
                        man i got like 3 of em in my house! haha its like normal JERSEY household item to have!! Esp down the shore you can win em EVERYWHERE on the board walk... practice wit 2 beers since its harder so that when you do just 1 beer its like as easy as blinking ur eyes!! Yea jersey dont play when it comes to drinking!
                        i would like to dissagree

we had some jersey guinea pigs in the atl meet who were falling behind

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
                          i would like to dissagree

ahhh not everyone is a pro! haha!! wish i was there!! dont worry 2009/2010 i will be around the meets! hahaa

Found some throw bak pics of my first shore house on how its done. oh i am the one doing the drinking in these pics!! super throw bak i am half that size now and rocking a mo hawk! hahaa

1. Pour the Beer, but not to fast def wanna avoid Foam

2.The Holder raises the funnel, and pinch the end of the tube!

3. Now.. Drink and dont stop till its gone!!

4.V I C T O R Y! ! ! !
                          " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

Damn Wayne. That one time got you hooked, huh?
                            Gary A.K.A. Carter
                            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X