Official:what Grinds My Gears:thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official:what Grinds My Gears:thread

You know what grinds my gears is when your cruise at a 55mph and some jackass pulls out in front of you and does 30mph (sighs) fucking assholes

Feel free to post what grinds ur gears
    I LOVE MY RHD HONDA
    I DO WIRE TUCKS AND ENGINE HARNESS!
    THEWHOLEKREWMOTORSPORTS
    ALLTHINGSPROPER.COM

I agree. And what really grinds my gears is when they do that and ya glance in your rearview and there isn't ANYONE behind you for as far as the eye can see. Why can't they wait the 3 seconds it'd take for you to pass, then pull out? and then they turn off in front of you, I LOVE when they think they have to come to a complete fuckin stop to make a turn. SON of a bITCH!! ok, I'm done, for now

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
      I agree. And what really grinds my gears is when they do that and ya glance in your rearview and there isn't ANYONE behind you for as far as the eye can see. Why can't they wait the 3 seconds it'd take for you to pass, then pull out? and then they turn off in front of you, I LOVE when they think they have to come to a complete fuckin stop to make a turn. SON of a bITCH!! ok, I'm done, for now
      I totally agree with all what's above. I also hate it when you're cruising at the limit on a normal 2 lanes street in the left lane and some ass comes out of a gas station very slowly, making it seem like he'll take the first available and closer lane to him but then quickly (15mph) drives in front of you to get in yours.

Or again, the kind you said but with a level up! You realize how much of an idiot they are, so you take another lane in an attempt to pass them but as soon as you change lane, they change it with you... and againl Wtf man?

I also hate drivers that can't stay in their lane. It seems that they really need to have 1/4 of their car in your lane.

I also can't stand people that want to turn at an intersection but don't put their blinkers on and then only slows down within the last moment
      NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

I hate the people that drive with their blinkers on, ya never know when they're gonna turn, since they're doing 3 miles an hour. Holy shit! I should just surrender my license and walk or ride a bike. Haha! no!

Comment

Originally posted by Gyuri87 View Post
          I totally agree with all what's above. I also hate it when you're cruising at the limit on a normal 2 lanes street in the left lane and some ass comes out of a gas station very slowly, making it seem like he'll take the first available and closer lane to him but then quickly (15mph) drives in front of you to get in yours.

Or again, the kind you said but with a level up! You realize how much of an idiot they are, so you take another lane in an attempt to pass them but as soon as you change lane, they change it with you... and againl Wtf man?

I also hate drivers that can't stay in their lane. It seems that they really need to have 1/4 of their car in your lane.

I also can't stand people that want to turn at an intersection but don't put their blinkers on and then only slows down within the last moment
          I hate the people that drive with their blinkers on, ya never know when they're gonna turn, since they're doing 3 miles an hour. Holy shit! I should just surrender my license and walk or ride a bike. Haha! no!

X2 i highly agree
          I LOVE MY RHD HONDA
          THEWHOLEKREWMOTORSPORTS
          ALLTHINGSPROPER.COM

Comment

on new year's eve (bad time to be driving) ive had someone that was on the side of the freewaypull in front of me at5mph. i damn near hit him...i would have gotten out of the car and murdered him and throw his remains into the grassy field.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

What about when the above mentioned scenario happens, and as they're stopping and turning as slowly as possible, they flip YOU off. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

It's like, you're an asshole because they had to pull out in front of you then take their sweet ass time turning into Cracker Barrel for a coffee.

Comment

you guys need to start carrying paintball guns in the car
                Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                  ill mounted it right next to my sun roof like on twisted metal
                  I LOVE MY RHD HONDA
                  THEWHOLEKREWMOTORSPORTS
                  ALLTHINGSPROPER.COM

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                    i carry one in my car and a machete

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

Originally posted by KRIS05VVTi View Post
                      i carry one in my car and a machete
                      I got a softball bat and a lacrosse stick with alot of balls.

Comment

Another thing I hate is when someone is at an intersection, making a turn and they think it has to be clear for a mile or so before they go. FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!

I think it's stupid that they arrest people for road rage. But, they won't take a look at the cause of the road rage. Most of for me are the afore mentioned people.

Arrest them, take them to jail. They're more of a threat to drivers than someone that does 5 or 6 miles an hour over the speed limit

Comment

Another thing I hate is when someone is at an intersection, making a turn and they think it has to be clear for a mile or so before they go. FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!

I think it's stupid that they arrest people for road rage. But, they won't take a look at the cause of the road rage. Most of for me are the afore mentioned people.

Arrest them, take them to jail. They're more of a threat to drivers than someone that does 5 or 6 miles an hour over the speed limit
                          True that or like today i was doin 63 on the back roads near my house and some *** in an f350 pulls in front of me and does 30 and then has the nerve to come to an almost complete stop to make a simple turn and so i beeped my horn and he had the nerve to stop and say (i stopped to) learn how to be patient so i told him to kiss my ass nd he drove away

Im just gonna get a train horn so i can blast ppl when they pull in front of me
                          I LOVE MY RHD HONDA
                          THEWHOLEKREWMOTORSPORTS
                          ALLTHINGSPROPER.COM

Comment

I get fucking pissed when people are too busy doing other shit to
                            notice higher speed limit signs. Or they just fucking ignore them and go 35 in a 50. Although I must say, there is a road like that in my town that is two lane and weaving between all the slow cars is fun...

I pulled up next to this old lady in some older wagon car at a red light and she felt like she was the best, so she let off the brake to get ahead of me. So I did the same just to see if she would do it again and she did! I got her about a 1/4 of the way into the intersection before the light turned green. She took off. I didn't Turns out that she was in a hurry to get to walmart, cause thats where she turned...

Comment

I do this by accident in my truck more than I think I do. Don't mean to, it's just when I turn they don't turn off automatically. Anyways I hate when people are doing 30-35 in 45 and 55 zones. Pisses me off, that and when I'm gong 5 over like usaul some people ride my ass like there was some type of movie on the tailgate of my truck, or the CB. Another thing is when people fuck up and almost hit you they scream and throw the bird(i usually do this before they have a chance, gotta love road rage).

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                              "The Turtle"
                              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Working...
                              X