Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from a regular car into a street racing mobile... with the push of a button

http://www.fox5sandiego.com/pages/la...25&feedID=2145

wow... that reporter should be shot. not to mention his grin when he mentioned that it could be crushed. and $10-15k in modifications... thats one expensive ebay intake.

someone got you on this... repost... but yeah... the reporter is ignorant

Comment

lmfao
      Upgrade your mind before you upgrade your car

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic View Post
        but yeah... the reporter is ignorant
        bet he likes a penis in his mouth while his boyfriends street racing....

Comment

His face was just shit brown from all the shit he's been told. Those buttons that make the car into a race-mobile add what, 10hp if that on a NA car? Give me a break. These bureaucrats are absolutely out of their mind. Sure the CAI is illegal, but other than that... what else? this is a joke. I'm disappointed in humanity as a whole. I hope the kid who drove it was street racing every single day and smuggling in cocaine. I wouldn't feel so bad about the car being crushed then...
          Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

damn i was just waiting for when the chief of police was talking saying people were driving "Too fast..." he kinda paused i was hoping he was gonna say "Too furious" =(

Comment

Still funny lol

Comment

"this intake manifold brings in more air which makes it illegal."

last time i checked, B18s and all other motors come stock with a stock intake manifold.....that IM looked like a stock one to me. all motors are illegal because they come with intake manifolds....

Comment

Lmao
                  My members rides thread

Comment

ignorant..

10-15k LMAO more like $100-$150

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Fuck those Fox clowns

Comment

chula vista = one of the most shittiest places to drive your car.

thats where the majority of my "fix-it" tickets come from.

nothing new, but it just gives them a bigger reason to be a dick on the street.

$600,000 spent to educate cops? yea educate them to be more biased, because majority of the cops will still say a modification is illegal even though there is proper documentation it is legal. ive been through that shit already.

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce View Post
                          damn i was just waiting for when the chief of police was talking saying people were driving "Too fast..." he kinda paused i was hoping he was gonna say "Too furious" =(

Oh shit, that gave me a good laugh!!

Comment

lmao on a 15k vafc

Comment

now i see why the B18c IM is so damn expensive.. it brings in more AIR!!

Comment

Working...
                              X