Reggaeton Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reggaeton Help

Theres a song By Aventura, I can't remember the fucking name for the life of me. My ex showed me the song years ago. I think it was about him loosing his girlfriend and asking god why he had to take her away from him. kinda sad song. I need to find it.

Thanks for any help!!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Do you remember any lyrics?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
      Do you remember any lyrics?
      The entire song is in spanish.

seeing as how I dont know a single word in spanish, I cant exactly place my finger on any lyrics.

I make for a crappy mexican.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Ella y yo by Aventura and Don Omar

Comment

Fantasma?
          I don't speak or understand Spanish so I most definitely think I'm wrong but worth a shot I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
            Ella y yo by Aventura and Don Omar
            Thats the first one that popped into my head since Aventura doesn't really do Reggaeton.

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
            Frost White Member 13
            My Ride
            "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

reggaeton fTMFW

so why do u need this info my man
              u gonna dedicate it to someone
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
                I make for a crappy mexican.

Aventura is not reggeaton btw.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

ALL WRONG!!!

Dios mio dime porque me la llevasteee, she was my LOVE she was my EVERYTHING!

she was my love - Aventura

his girl dies on her birthday or sum shit good song..no homo lol

i know u said reggaeton..but the first one i heard was a reggaeton version before i heard the original bachata one
                  Last edited by Clean-CB7; 05-10-2009, 02:03 PM.

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                  I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

reggaeton

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                      reggaeton
                      Why hate? IMO reggaeton is the shit in cars with systems Thats what I play 50% of the time, btw I think clean-cb7 is right

who's real ? who's fake ? that's the people I hate

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post

Aventura is not reggeaton btw.

Bachata if I'm not mistaken,

I will never understand why some parents forget to teach their kids their native language, bilingual means more money in some states, but California..
                        JDM Parts for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Lecco View Post
                          Why hate? IMO reggaeton is the shit in cars with systems Thats what I play 50% of the time, btw I think clean-cb7 is right
                          it's because prcb7 said ftw, so ghost2.2 has to give it a , lol. those 2 guys just love each other,lol

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
                            ALL WRONG!!!

Dios mio dime porque me la llevasteee, she was my LOVE she was my EVERYTHING!

she was my love - Aventura

his girl dies on her birthday or sum shit good song..no homo lol

i know u said reggaeton..but the first one i heard was a reggaeton version before i heard the original bachata one
                            BINGO!

Bachata, Reggaeton, Banda, I dont understand any of it.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyd View Post
                              Bachata if I'm not mistaken,

I will never understand why some parents forget to teach their kids their native language, bilingual means more money in some states, but California..
                              Yeah, I go nuts because my mom didnt teach me. I get so frustrated when people start talking to me in spanish. I know very little, but really only enough to tell them I dont speak spanish.

Comment

Working...
                              X