saucy's car will make you shake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saucy's car will make you shake

so i just got back from soysauces house where i thought i was going to take a couple of pics of our twins. boy was i wrong. he pulls up and goes "wanna go for a ride" so im like sure its just like my car how bad could it be. so we're on some back roads just cruzin and he gets on this windy road with a speed limit of like 30 and starts climbing to about 80. the car was roaring like a beast beyond belief. so we're flying down this road at like 75-80 mph taking hairpin turns like they werent there. his suspension is sooo strong is insane. the car dipped like once. anyway i was grabbing the holy shit handles the whole time. its soo loud and strong its crazy. if anyone gets the chance to ride with him do it. u wont be dissapointed. holy batman that thing is sick

umm one picture
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

id fuck that tailpipe

Comment

Originally posted by blkhonda1991
        id fuck that tailpipe
        lmfaooo! me too!!

whoo! finally an official cb7tuner member!

Comment

isnt his motor pretty stock, besides I/H/E ?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Damn, no more pics?
            Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

yeah lol almost every car with a good f22a engine and good tranny and good cluch will pull hard man. lol hahahhaha
              u throw a good coilover system and u good to go. as simple as that.

he has a nice clean car man.
              i am stilll waiting for his 200hp f22a. <<<<<<watch out that valve train. lol
              are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

man if his car makes u shake your gonna shit yourself if u ever ride in a h22 powerd machine. lol i thought soy got a mclaronF1, or a dodge viper by the sounds of things but its just his accord. but hey if going 80mph on local windy roads is cool. than congrats.

Comment

yea ok i know f22a6 big deal. but this thing handles soo nice and the way it just pulls out of turns is insane. as for me riding in an h22 i have. my friend has a 98 lude and soys car feels much faster. plus he can keep up with his friends lude.

Comment

Originally posted by alb_accord
                    yeah lol almost every car with a good f22a engine and good tranny and good cluch will pull hard man. lol hahahhaha
                    u throw a good coilover system and u good to go. as simple as that.

he has a nice clean car man.
                    i am stilll waiting for his 200hp f22a. <<<<<<watch out that valve train. lol
                    HAHAA man you silly and i didnt just throw a coilover system in there

Comment

saucy i think its time u post up a member ride page for ur coupe.. at least unless u already have 1...

whoo! finally an official cb7tuner member!

Comment

Use search button?

Check Racing section?

Check members ride section?

All great suggestions^^

Comment

hahah dudes project race cb7 is my coupe as it progresses go look!

Comment

I really want a drop.

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                              yea ok i know f22a6 big deal. but this thing handles soo nice and the way it just pulls out of turns is insane. as for me riding in an h22 i have. my friend has a 98 lude and soys car feels much faster. plus he can keep up with his friends lude.
                              Then something ain't rite. My car is totally different beat with the H.

Comment

Working...
                              X