jdm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jdm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i see some of the guys here who are jdm crazy. i mean i read a thread saying "jdm parts are sexy" lol
    since i don't know what all of this jdm thing is all about,,, i started checking some stuff out.

i did some more research. checked e bay. did a fast gogle search and went to ask.com etc. after looking at the results that i got from gogle and ask.com,, i came to the conclusin, that i only need some jdm GIRLS. i mean u guys can take the jdm car parts but when u find a jdm girl let me know i'll make sure of buying it. hahahhahhahahah

so what's up with jdm stuff.
    they only difference they have is different colour and different shape. that is it. and sometimes they are no different from usdm.
    just expresing my feelings. hahaha lol
    but i was serious about jdm girls. lol

no insults were made on the jdm parts during this thread
    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

See? you can express an opinion and no t get yelled at. But seriously, JDM greatness? As far as engine, tranny, etc. parts go, the Japanese have this way of keeping all the more higher performance parts away from us. So as far as functionality goes, the engine and other useful parts are (usually) for performance reasons. The lights, steering wheels, etc. well... that's an opinionated subject. Some people find JDM or any other part except USDM as an improvement. My opinion? I'm neutral. Some look cool (Mugen lip) and some don't (amber corner lights). Then again, my car is green, so that plays a factor as well. I am by no means an expert on any of this, but this is my opinion. Someone feel free to correct me on some facts. Lets to keep this thread post-whore free and put the answers into complete sentences. Thanks

Out.
    Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
    D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Except when it comes to the STi, wow we got the better version. I can see it now in jdm land"
      "i got the usdm motor swap in my STi"
      "dayam"

Comment

power folding mirrors are one of the only things i use since im too lazy to pull them in my self.. for now

and my jdm engine.
        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by jdmishcb7
          Except when it comes to the STi, wow we got the better version. I can see it now in jdm land"
          "i got the usdm motor swap in my STi"
          "dayam"
          and the IS300, they got the crappy Altezza that isnt as powerful as ours.
          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
            and the IS300, they got the crappy Altezza that isnt as powerful as ours.
            they dont need that when they have the chaser.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
            X