Watching Police Chases 5 and saw 2 cb's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching Police Chases 5 and saw 2 cb's

Has anyone seen the video of car jackers stealing a car? The thieves get away in not one but 2 cb7s. LOL great. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

Are you talking about Bait Car?
    Originally posted by chessboxer
    We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
    Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

One time i was watching cops and some guy tired to get away in a cb7 coupe. This was a stock car to my understanding and wow it really was fast from the camera mans point of view. The crown Victoria's had a hard time keeping up. As you know you can't out run their radio and soon after more cops got involved. They did the tail slide on his car and he slide out and the side of this car hit a cement sign and went up almost 45 degrees. Wow that car took that bad of a hit and it didn't have as much damage as i thought it would have.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2620526 190E Mercedes Benz
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3065882 Accord Under major Repairs

Comment

Hahaha yea that video was posted a little while back....cop exclaimed the Accord "had a little pep in its step" hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
          Hahaha yea that video was posted a little while back....cop exclaimed the Accord "had a little pep in its step" hahaha.
          Yea, that cb was moving pretty nice.
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

this one was on Worlds scariest police chases 5. It was the one where two dudes got on top of 1 of the cb7's and climbed through the sunroof to get in the car.
            My Car
            FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
              this one was on Worlds scariest police chases 5. It was the one where two dudes got on top of 1 of the cb7's and climbed through the sunroof to get in the car.
              Footage or ducktales!

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post

I saw that one, and I was like damn!!!! Cops couldn't keep up with it, I do belive that they got away too
                The CB7 Collector.
                Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                92 EX Sedan F22A1
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Working...
                X