X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"V-6 prelude engine" FS on Craigslist

Surfing around Kansas City's Craigslist site and found this listing

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/pts/1228004699.html

I did send him an email asking for pictures and some more information about the car (year, sub-model). I will post again when I get a reply.

I have one.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

europe had v6 optional fyi

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
      "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
      "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland View Post
        europe had v6 optional fyi
        No it didnt.

fyi.
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by 460sx View Post
          No it didnt.

fyi.
          yes they did check the website bra

Comment

yes they did check the website bra
            No.
            To-Do List for Today
            Be Awesome

Comment

so who is the real mod?

the real mod should know

Comment

No.
                yes did you check the site like i said?

Comment

Europe never got a v6 Prelude. If they did, the US would be swarming with engine mounts and swap kits for US Preludes and Accords. Add to that, Europe has much more stringent automotive guidelines than the US, most notably based on..engine size.

Add to that, they just plain didnt have a v6. The closest relation to a v6 the Prelude has is the H22 originally being designed for the NSX which instead got the C30.
                  To-Do List for Today
                  Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
                    so who is the real mod?

the real mod should know
                    ok
                    wow
                    first of all, one of them isnt even a mod. "contributing member"
                    second of all, the other one is like half a mod, cause hes a regional mod.
                    third, being a mod has nothing to do with your intelligence of EDM motors.
                    and fourth, you are a moron.

Comment

Europe never got a v6 Prelude. If they did, the US would be swarming with engine mounts and swap kits for US Preludes and Accords. Add to that, Europe has much more stringent automotive guidelines than the US, most notably based on..engine size.

Add to that, they just plain didnt have a v6. The closest relation to a v6 the Prelude has is the H22 originally being designed for the NSX which instead got the C30.
                      haha totally had you going

Comment

haha totally had you going
                        To-Do List for Today
                        Be Awesome

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                            ok
                            wow
                            first of all, one of them isnt even a mod. "contributing member"
                            second of all, the other one is like half a mod, cause hes a regional mod.
                            third, being a mod has nothing to do with your intelligence of EDM motors.
                            and fourth, you are a moron.
                            I never understood why people think the staff knows more than the rest of the members... or why they think knowledge automatically means you should be on staff.

Most of the staff members I promote to moderator get the position because they are mature, organized, and communicate well. They are people I can trust to babysit the idiots that cause trouble here. Many of them DO have a ton of knowledge, and there are a few that have their position based on that knowledge over anything else (HondaFan81, MRX... the guys that dwell mainly in the tech areas). Those mods are focused on the technical areas, and the things they need to watch out for the most are posts containing misinformation... so they HAVE to have that knowledge.
                            The regional mods are active in their regional forums, and hopefully in their regions as well. Maturity, a regular presence on the site, and desire to participate in local things are all the regional guys need.

That's why I never understand when people come to me for advice... Do you guys know what I was when I became a mod? The Off Topic moderator. Ok, I had Swaps too... and Racing... but I know diddly about either of those compared to most. I was just one of the first swapped moderators (possibly the first)

Not to say the moderators here don't know anything. Most of them are very experienced and/or very well read. If they don't know something, they have enough sense to admit it... and find out how to learn it.

Comment

I can see why they would think that. Some would assume the manager/owner,etc of a car dealership would know the most im sure too

Comment

Working...
                              X