No announcement yet.

2012.....The Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just came back from watching this movie, and it is badass!!
    graphics were amazing, storyline was ok, acting was really good,

i do recommend you guys to watch this movie

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Nicholas Cage is so fucking stupid looking/sounding/acting. Regardless I'll probly go watch this, or just dl it :/

Comment

Tried to find it online and couldnt. Nicholas isnt in this one, but ok, lol.

Ill probably go see it later today.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

just saw this yesterday and it got me thinking...
          if this was actually going to happen, what are some of the precautions or things you would want to do before this disaster would theorhetically come in 3 years.

personally, i would try to save a couple billion euros as quickly as possible.

by the way, the scariest part of the movie was when the plane full of cars had to crash land and all the cars fell out and were destroyed. i had to look away for a little bit.

Comment

Saw it. It was ok. I like a good plot but if its thin i enjoy the action. This seemed like, "Lets get the plot out of the way so we can cut to the cool animated action scenes!"

B-

6.5/10

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
              by the way, the scariest part of the movie was when the plane full of cars had to crash land and all the cars fell out and were destroyed. i had to look away for a little bit.
              What is this rated? Thats just morbid

Comment

Not really. They were obviously exotics but the only ones you really saw were lambo and bentley.

Comment

"EVERYBODY SHUT UP !..... engine start. "

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                  -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
                    "EVERYBODY SHUT UP !..... engine start. "
                    that was crazy and funny man

this movie had alot of humor

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                      -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Saw this last night, has a decent story line, apocalypse type movie, not bad.
                        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
                          Yeah I got to watch about half of that one and then it kept messing up. Either that or it had russian subtitles lol. I gave up on watching District 9 after a while because I couldn't find one that would play right.
                          district 9 was a really good movie. you are missing out

no
                          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                          X