No announcement yet.

91 Honda Civic Hatch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So would a rebuild, swap, or crusher be my best bet.
    Originally posted by nine_deuce
    What I'd do is this: spray brake fluid in her eyes, shoot her with a nail gun, while she's down, give her a "chili dog" or a "strawberry shortcake" a "rusty fish hook is always fun"
    91 ex auto-sold!
    92 lx wagon-sold!
    92 ex parts car-sold!

I NEED ANOTHER CB PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE LOCAL!!!!!!!!

Comment

sucks its not starting, but d series motors are cheap , and if you need just a head thats even cheaper , unless you have a lack of funds. Which seems to be going around.
      Me myself I need to change my timing belt probally soon and do a valve adjustment
      needing a new project got rid of bagged S10 going back to Honda's

Comment

I just don't know what to do with this car, there are no motors in my area. Got laid off today so no money for a while. Any one have a D or B series lying around????
        What I'd do is this: spray brake fluid in her eyes, shoot her with a nail gun, while she's down, give her a "chili dog" or a "strawberry shortcake" a "rusty fish hook is always fun"
        91 ex auto-sold!
        92 lx wagon-sold!
        92 ex parts car-sold!

Comment

Anyone????
          91 ex auto-sold!
          92 lx wagon-sold!
          92 ex parts car-sold!

Comment

Originally posted by Lawman_745 View Post
            Anyone????
            i mean, if you were closer id help you out with any machine work needed...

isnt that a D15B2?
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Update

Found a good motor. Going to pick it up friday and swap it saturday. Still need to get a hood radiator and headlight.
              91 ex auto-sold!
              92 lx wagon-sold!
              92 ex parts car-sold!

Comment

Working...
              X