OFFICIAL: So whats new with you?: THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OFFICIAL: So whats new with you?: THREAD

Hey whats up cb7 it feel i haven't been for a year but i still got the cb its lowered on skunk2 suspension kit. I finally got my da headrest and installed my jdm side markers. I still have to install my rear cd5 bumer lights but since i started school i haven't been able to start. Lincoln tech is cool the people that go there aren't complete asshole. On the good there are three other cb7's two are se's and one is a dx. The two se sedans are lowered but im the lowest and the dx is stock. I bought an a6 head and had it ported but not polished and now im trying to get the cam and all that good stuff. I dont have pics now cause still Im trying to get my computer fixed but if you want to see what my car looks like, send me your email address and ill send a pic.

So whats new with you?
    I LOVE MY RHD HONDA
    I DO WIRE TUCKS AND ENGINE HARNESS!
    THEWHOLEKREWMOTORSPORTS
    ALLTHINGSPROPER.COM

that's cool. i have like 734087598134895613984yt08931y4t8137458713984509813 645986130487513874508374089561345 projects that i've started and haven't finished.

CB7Tuner-I'll-do-it-when-I'll-do-it-itis™
    My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

I have 3 cars. 2 aren't driveable right now, but they're in various stages of repair.

I'm single again, as of today (a good thing... been two years in the making)

Comment

Moved from Detroit to Chicago. My CB7 isn't with me right now and I miss it. I'll be moving here permanently in January. Hopefully I can find a place close to the city that has somewhere I can park/store my car.

Some time next year I'll be putting a down payment on an NSX. I'm going to keep the CB7 as my DD and purchase an NSX as my second car. If the NSX falls through, I'm going to do a full part-out and strip down of the CB7 and build it from scratch.

Lots of plans...sounds good right now, but when it comes time to buy an apartment, who knows how much extra I'll have to fix up the CB7, let alone buy an NSX.
        Last edited by coletrain; 07-15-2009, 02:29 PM.

Comment

I'm back to being single and ready to mingle...I intern at a local television station here in Tyler (KLTV)...I drive a 98 Olds, although that's not really new news...i can't wait to graduate next spring (finally!).
          Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Working...
          X