Buy a truck and get ak47 for free. LMAO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy a truck and get ak47 for free. LMAO

Hope it aint a repost but this was great. CNN (thumbs down)

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...truck.ak47.cnn

Its kinda like, *FREE JEEP*(if you marry me)

EDIT: Its in Missouri. Dont gangsters sell drugs and make lotsa money?? Now they go buy a car AND get an AK-47. While this is probably the funniest and most awesome thing ive seen in a long time, it might actually be one of the dumbest things ive seen in a long time.

EDIT2: "God, Guns, Guts and American Pick-up Trucks".....Fucking EPIC.
    Last edited by MikeW; 07-21-2009, 07:25 PM.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post

EDIT: Its in Missouri. Dont gangsters sell drugs and make lotsa money?? Now they go buy a car AND get an AK-47. While this is probably the funniest and most awesome thing ive seen in a long time, it might actually be one of the dumbest things ive seen in a long time.

Hey its the midwest, everyone needs automatic rifles

Whateva brings in the business plus he got airtime on CNN.

Comment

We do man, the midwest is a scary motherfuckin place.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123 View Post
          Hey its the midwest, everyone needs automatic rifles

Whateva brings in the business plus he got airtime on CNN.
          The AK47 isn't automatic - guaranteed.

The dealer is completely right in that interview. There's nothing wrong with what he's doing. If that helps him sell more cars, more power to him.
          My Car
          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

This was on the local news last week here in KC. The guy is a genious. Look at all the attention this is getting him.. Last summer he did the same thing but for a handgun. Buying a Truck gets you a voucher for the cost of an AK47. You do not have to get an AK. You can use the voucher for a pistol or use it towards something more pricey, say an AR-15. Needless to say you still go through all the background checks and everything that you would when buying any gun. Its not like the dealer has weapons stockpiled and is just handing them out. I don't see any problem with it.

My grandfather is in the market for a new truck. I told him about this place and he is planning on seeing what this dealer has and hopes to get himself a nice new deer rifle out of it too.

Comment

man...fuck NC...im moving out there.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

This guy is a good businessman with good motives but he's a complete dumbass while being interviewed. "What would Jesus do, would he carry a gun? Well no, they didn't have guns back then. He would carry a sword if he needed one but he didn't because he was so powerful"

Underground.Society
                Originally posted by Deevergote
                If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarplayer825 View Post
                  This guy is a good businessman with good motives but he's a complete dumbass while being interviewed. "What would Jesus do, would he carry a gun? Well no, they didn't have guns back then. He would carry a sword if he needed one but he didn't because he was so powerful"
                  no i think he was givin dumb answers to dumb question.. just playin the game ya kno

Comment

The Interviewer tried to go along with the agenda but was too foolish to properly formulate a good question. The assault rifle thing is nonsense. People think AK47 then they think terrorists, full automatic, etc.

The guy is getting free advertisement because of the media's agenda... LOL.
                    My Car
                    FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

I heard about that on the radio. The dude that owned the place said he hoped people didn't use the coupon to get an AK47, he hoped they'd use it to get a pistol or a rifle... that's an odd sales pitch, I think

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post

EDIT2: "God, Guns, Guts and American Pick-up Trucks".....Fucking EPIC.
                        You should do some research before making dumb comments like that.

1. (It even says it in the interview) That you DO NOT get the AK at the car dealership, you have to go to a properly licensed, legitimate gun dealer and go through all the proper channels and background check before you get the gun. So NO, anyone with a criminal history WILL NOT get an Ak.

2. Don't associate guns with violent crimes. Associate stupid/disparate people with violent crimes. They're gonna do dumb shit whether they have a gun or not. See #1 above for why this should not put a gun into a stupid/disparate persons hands.

3. Anyone that buys a car for this free gun promotion is obviously a gun enthusiast in the first place. Almost all gun enthusiasts are very responsible and safe with how they store and handle guns. Therefore putting AK's in the hands of responsible gun enthusiasts should make the streets safer if anything. It gives the good guys one more way to protect their homes and families.

4. As stated already, it would not be a fully automatic version so it's basically just an average rifle. It just happens to have the stigma that associates it with "gangsters", "drug dealers" and "terrorists". See #1, #2 and #3 above for why this stigma has no relevancy to the topic at hand.

There are more reasons why this is actually a good idea and NOT irresponsible or "dumb" as greencb7inkc so eloquently put it.

Seriously people. Do some research and give some actual thought.

My Accord History:
                        91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

kool promotion! .. the cnn lady pissed me off.. haha ..
                          -:¦:-
                          Originally posted by wed3k
                          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Working...
                          X