so i was thinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i was thinking

I was thinkin of gettin g another 92 accord but this time slaping in a 05 accord v6 in it with 6 speed stick tranny i just want som opinions from others i know they make motor mounts for this set up hassport and other companys but wanted to do something diffrent.
    My 92 accord

That will be sick, I seen a v6 vtec on cl in Orlando area going for 360$

sent from my iphone

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
    -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

o hell anuda v6 thread

Comment

I've seen it in a hatch.

I always wanted to do the swap in a cb.

But I highly doubt you OR i can even begin to process the amount of work that would take.
        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
        Disregard females, acquire currency
        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Nobody makes ANYTHING to make this swap easy for you... You'd have to figure it all out yourself. It hasn't been done in a CB, at least not by anyone on here. There are a few members with things in the works, but nobody has even shown a picture of a motor sitting in a bay.

It will work, but it will take some creativity. You will be a pioneer... so there won't be much help to be found!

If you do it, be sure to take lots of pics. If you bring it to a meet, wax it REALLY well before you leave the house, and bring lots of towels. People will spoo on it.

Comment

Working...
          X