The Ultimate Fighter - Heavyweights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ultimate Fighter - Heavyweights

I can't wait. Four ex-football players. Kimbo Slice. Should be a fun season to watch.
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

i heard that Rashad and Jackson are gonna be trainers and Kimbo has to compete to stay in the ufc.

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

They are the trainers. And Kimbo has never been in the UFC.

Comment

Should definitely be an interesting position. More than like, lots of stand up gonna be going on in this one. Hopefully it doens't turn into the ultimate boxing tournament. Not many big guys will do anything besides stand up or wrestling(which only goes on for a few minutes because they get tired quickly).

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I predict a lot of knock outs. Big tired guys plus big heavy fists equals someone tackling someone and ground and pounding.

You know how they used to have like 32 people, then make them fight to see who even gets on the show? They have cut that for this season i was reading. Mr. White is wants the popular people like Kimbo to be on the show as long as possible to keep the ratings up. Such a business man.

Comment

Fatboy,

Your Sig: KO of the Decade.

That is all. Besides kimbo will probably get beat up again.
            "Once a CB7 Tuner, Always a CB7 Tuner"
            Former h23 swapped accord owner...

2002 Acura 3.2CL
            20" Rims and Brembo Brake Kit - Ridin classy and slow

1994 MKIV TT Supra
            BPU+++ (under the knife, getting nastier)

Comment

Kimbo got decimated....
              And will again lol...Putting kimbo in the ring is like putting me in there...

Comment

Doesnt Dana want Kimbo to fight Lesnar? What do you guys think about Anderson Silva leaving middleweight and moving up to light heavyweight? The UFC is getting better by the day! This season should be very promising and I cant wait for it to start!

Comment

Kimbo is a joke. That's not to say I could take him, but he's useless to the UFC.

I don't get why they are even bringing him around
                  "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                  "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                  Disregard females, acquire currency
                  BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

bc he will bring in alot of money to the ufc to watch him fight so hes not useless to the ufc

Comment

Yep, all about entertainment. People pay millions to be entertained.

Comment

But what about kimbo slice is so appealing to an audience?

I've just never understood.

I'd rather see a brutal fucking knockout (Henderson vs. Bisping ring any bells? ) than Kimbo getting hit once, falling on his knees and then getting his brain bucket knocked around like a piniata.
                        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                        Disregard females, acquire currency
                        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

He is popular because he is a street fighter. People that like him also like "Never Back Down". Thats why so many fighters dislike him, because he isnt really an MMA Fighter, hes just some guy that has been known to throw some mean punches that luckily connected to give him the win.

Comment

I love watching Kimbo fight. I think he'll be a good addition to the UFC team. His fighting background makes him so much different than the current fighters. It'll be great to see a match like; controlled martial arts fighter vs. Kimbo the brawler.

Comment

Working...
                            X