how is this possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how is this possible?

how do these ppl get away with selling their cars for $5000 and up???

im havin trouble getting rid of my CB? an i dropped the price from 3100 to 2700 OBO...most of them have high mileage like mine, the last link is my car

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...or=&cardist=39

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...or=&cardist=14

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...r=&cardist=299

2 miles away from me:http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...lor=&cardist=2

mine: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...lor=&cardist=0

Last edited by 92accordlxtuner; 11-29-2004, 02:30 AM.

maybe if no one bites, then that is okay for them, they will keep driving the car, i guess...
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I guess autotrader doesn't convince them what a good car/deal it is, and since they don't browse cb7tuner every day, they don't know the deal is out there. Word of mouf is all I can suggest. Ask people you know if they know anyone who is looking to buy a good car. If they are willing to help, they'll spread the word.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
      where you been, is something wrong?
      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Damn, who ever pay more then 3500 for a stock cb7 must be out of there mind. I seen people sell their h22 accord with extra for only 4500. Anyway people should jump on your instead, but I have no idea y they wouldn't. Cb7 around my place are less then 3g. I solded my old 93 for only 2450 and I got it for 2300. Good Luck with the sell.
        Last edited by Tenji; 11-29-2004, 04:21 AM.

Comment

we gona see those cars for while there. no one will get a car like that for that kind of money. that is crazy. i am on the marker for a cheap cb7 for $500 and i won't buy anything that has more that 200k in it. fuck that. u can find good cars with low miles for cheap if u look around.
          are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

I paid $5,300 for mine almost 3.5 years ago.. but it was worth it!

I'm sure you will find a buyer bro, just give it some time and post the car up at different boards too.
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

If a car is in impeccable condition, I can see it selling for $4000. That's with 100k or less on it.

Those seem to be dealer cars, with warranty, so that adds something. They mark em way up and let you play with the price... so when you argue it down to $5500, you think you're getting a deal!

My car was selling at my mom's fiancee's Chrysler dealership for $5500. I got it for $3400 because of my connection to the owner. I think that's what he got it for. 117k on it and it wasn't in perfect condition. Not bad, but far from perfect (1/4 rust was beginning).

Comment

My car was a Florida car in perfect shape when I got it with no rust, and after driving it here for about 2.5 years, it started to form so I had to have it fixed.

My paint was FLAWLESS, no dents, scratches, interior was the cleanest I've seen. I kinda wish I would have bought another cb7 and done it up instead of doing up this one.. but it's all good.
                Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

there was some small ass car dealer around here selling a cb7 for 8,000, it only had 70k though

Comment

i paid 1800 for my car, so anyhting over 2200 will make me happy...but it was bought last year, mint & from the original owner (he saved every service receipt, heh heh)....i want a stick so badly....god must hate me

Comment

Dayum...

That second link is an Auto LX with 178k and he's selling it for almost 6k...

that is pretty crazy...
                      RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
                        Dayum...

That second link is an Auto LX with 178k and he's selling it for almost 6k...

that is pretty crazy...
                        thats what i mean...n i get ppl calling from autotrader complaining about my price...it baffles me

"yo i saw one in my 'hood for like 1500..."
                        me:"um, was it in good shape?"
                        "no, but it drives"
                        me:"thats why mine is 2500, my car is mint + has extras"
                        "but is a 92, and it has 180000 miles"
                        me:"did u take a look on autotrader, the cars are goin for 5 grand"
                        "yeah, thats where i found you"
                        me: "so whats the problem?"
                        "like i said i can get one for 1500"
                        me:"then why are we even having this conversation? 2500 bottom line (hangs up)"

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordlxtuner
                          "like i said i can get one for 1500"
                          me:"then why are we even having this conversation? 2500 bottom line (hangs up)"
                          LMAO..
                          RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Working...
                          X