Movie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie Thread

Ok so I have more than alot of time on my hands being unemployed and don't do a whole lot except for watch movies and take care of the yard and house work right now. So i'm wondering what movies people have seen lately. Wether they suck and we need to stay away from them or if you recommend watching them. This thread may go nowhere but I thought it was worth a try.

Life's Hot in Cracktown

I watched this yesterday and it was alright. I mean i've known people like the ones in the movie and it's pretty much the same as what they show. It's pretty much a documentary of being a crackhead. It's worth watching.

I Love You Man

Maybe 3 out of 5 if that and that's all I have to say about that one lol.

Underworld Rise of The Lycans

It wasn't all that good or bad. It has a shit load of fighting in it and is pretty bloody like the first two. All in all it was worth watching if you liked the first two.

Here's a link if you don't already have a site that streams them. Feel free to post other sites. This one doesn't always have good resolution or they are shaky and shit.

http://www.watch-movies-links.net/

best movie all time.....CITY OF GOD

watch this movie its amazing!

Comment

District 9. It's pwntastical goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by According2Aaron View Post
        worst movie ever

then again i was sitting in a truck bed 95 degrees out and i missed half the movie while having sex but what i saw was terrible

Comment

I liked it everytime someone got zapped they asses exploded and got creamed on the screen . Shit was funny it reminded me of quake3 lol.

Comment

Theres a movie that I like its called legion it should be coming out soon. It kinda reminds me of constantine. And they have like 2 more movies thats coming out of the woodwork with gerard butler. Hes doin his thing this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
              worst movie ever

then again i was sitting in a truck bed 95 degrees out and i missed half the movie while having sex but what i saw was terrible
              LMAO. I've missed a couple of movies that way. It was minus the truck but still in the bed though lol.

Comment

I watched Fighting last night. I can't really say it was bad but it wasn't all that great. It was just a movie. The Orphan was a weird movie. I tried to watch The Unborn but it cut off in the middle of it and then when I finally got one that worked the power kept going out so I said screw it.

Comment

Watched "The Ugly Truth" last night with my fiance.
                  Some parts were funny, but overall it was boring as hell.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by According2Aaron View Post
                    that movie was just weird, i don't even know how critics rated it an "A".

there's nothing to compare it too.

it was entertaining to watch but that's it, really no story in the movie.

aliens in Africa, man turns to alien , aliens still in Africa. that's the whole movie

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                    -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

American History X... may be an old movie but its very gooood in my opinon.

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
                        Ok so I have more than alot of time on my hands being unemployed and don't do a whole lot except for watch movies and take care of the yard and house work right now. So i'm wondering what movies people have seen lately. Wether they suck and we need to stay away from them or if you recommend watching them. This thread may go nowhere but I thought it was worth a try.

http://www.watch-movies-links.net/
                        sound just like me,except I got another site where I get all new releases and burn them to dvds in store bought quality,
                        BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

And what site might this be? Youc ould always pm if you don't want to post it lol. The site I posted sucks unless you get the movies you're looking for from certain uses on there. It will be all blury and shit if you don't look around.

Comment

Friday is the best movie ever. Hands down.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
                            Bought from: ChampCoupe
                            Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

Originally posted by tear2wo View Post
                              American History X... may be an old movie but its very gooood in my opinon.
                              Yeah I went out and bought that movie after seeing it for the first time.

Comment

Working...
                              X