No announcement yet.

Regional Import Trends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thnik this haas to do with the fact that these cars have extremely clean bays so with the bright color it will draw you to it like a fat kid walking by a candy store, And it's working. And this not just In socal. But I beleave that it's from socal that a lot of he trends start but we ain't hating. In my opion as soon as my green card comes I wanna move to socal. cuz I don't know if it's just me but a lot of honda people around these parts are dicks. And everyboy from Cali seem cool but I could be wrong.

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

It all just looks the same to me.
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

bodykits on stock cars with a fart can. piss yellow headlights

bikeracks but no bikes or boards (wtf why)

wrapped stock hoods in weird ass material... like zebra print (UGLY)
        Members Ride sold...
        I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

We have a bunch of Civic drivers with something stuck up their ass. They think they are better than everybody else and if you drive anything other than a civic you suck basically. We only have one guy I know of that has a different color engine bay. The rest of everybody else drives white civics on the same rota slips. And not enough money to actually do a swap.

Comment

i think we rock the oem wheels like whoa.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by StoobyMcDooby View Post
              people around here like to apply AutoZone fender vents on their cars..
              Same here. But here, its not ricers, its, uh...."Hoopties". Boxes, Bubbles, Donks..some look good, but sometimes its just too much.

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
              all those cars you posted are in a club.
              But the bright bay thing isnt strictly them. Ive seen a few lately and they werent SoCal.

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
              here we go again.

in for 5 pages of socal hate
              yaaay
              Someone's got a complex....

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
              We have a bunch of Civic drivers with something stuck up their ass. They think they are better than everybody else and if you drive anything other than a civic you suck basically. We only have one guy I know of that has a different color engine bay. The rest of everybody else drives white civics on the same rota slips. And not enough money to actually do a swap.
              That sounds like pretty much every civic driver.

I think the trends around here seem to be:
              non-rice cars with fart cans
              AutoZone spoilers
              factory black, hubcap-less wheels
              pimped Scions. Mainly newer xB's and tC's.
              Lotsa tC's....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                Same here. But here, its not ricers, its, uh...."Hoopties". Boxes, Bubbles, Donks..some look good, but sometimes its just too much.

But the bright bay thing isnt strictly them. Ive seen a few lately and they werent SoCal.

Someone's got a complex....
                dont mind him. his comments/opinions hasnt been up to par lately.

Comment

Working...
                X