sweet jesus WHY am I awake.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet jesus WHY am I awake.

I went to sleep yesterday morning at 3am, and woke up at 10am. I've been up since 10, and I've got classes in an hour and a half. I won't be able to get back to my apartment to sleep till 2:30

F college

I work the night shift...so I'm always up until 9-10am sorry man
    ____

Comment

last night i had a dream that it was my first day of college, and we were talking about which classes we could skip. it was a nightmare tho, cause FUCK COLLEGE!!!
      96 mx-6, needs work...
      91 accord lx sedan, needs work...

Comment

I can't fall asleep before 4:00 am any more... Most days a sleep until 3 pm.

It's terrible really. I wake up when most people are starting their "down time" if you will.

Only reason I'm up now is because I have a, "meeting" I guess you would call it with a teacher at blue ridge community college about some courses I'm interested in.
        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
        Disregard females, acquire currency
        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

It's now 1:00pm. I've been up since 10:30am yesterday. I have class in 15 minutes, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

well you're all good...that'll put you right out
            ____

Comment

Hollar for a 7a-5p job..?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Get this. Class finally got out at 230.

I got home, got into bed...I lied there for a good 4 hours, didn't sleep or anything. I was WIDE awake.

I didn't end up going to sleep until 2:30am.

....i don't get it

Comment

crack ??

Comment

Working...
                  X