Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one play brickbreaker on blackberry?High score?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any one play brickbreaker on blackberry?High score?

Was wondering if anyone is as addicted to this game as I am. Months ago I beat the last level the 2nd time around....after which point the game becomes extremely easy. Not even a challenge anymore. Anyway I managed to rake in a highscore of 194,990 points. I had 44 lives at this point and decided to kill myself off to see where I ranked. It was good enough for 3,000 something. anyway I cant get back t that point and find myself madder and madder everytime I get f'd on the 2nd round through. And yes sometimes I do have too much time on my hands. Lets see some high scores from anybody else that plays this.
    -I believe in looking reality straight in the eye and denying it

Originally posted by ChampionPanda View Post
    Was wondering if anyone is as addicted to this game as I am. Months ago I beat the last level the 2nd time around....after which point the game becomes extremely easy. Not even a challenge anymore. Anyway I managed to rake in a highscore of 194,990 points. I had 44 lives at this point and decided to kill myself off to see where I ranked. It was good enough for 3,000 something. anyway I cant get back t that point and find myself madder and madder everytime I get f'd on the 2nd round through. And yes sometimes I do have too much time on my hands. Lets see some high scores from anybody else that plays this.
    you have way too much time on your hands...
    the most ive ever gotten was 10,540
    DELTA CAM GROUP BUY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSbCQuhAnNcla gringa pt.1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMz-F2saG_ola gringa pt.2

Comment

my high score is level 14
      to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
      Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

Working...
      X