Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with my blog .

ok ,
    i blog like nobody's business . mostly about the music industry and getting out good underground artists .
    but i'm trying to add better content to my blog , and i'm not sure what all to add guys , so . . . . check it out and lemme know .

i already have a link to cb7tuner , so we're good on that . lol .

http://thatoneguykhal.blogspot.com

any help/insight is appreciated

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
    - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Only thing I can suggest is changing the colors.

For instance:

1.) Under "Intro": it's hard as hell to read the blue writing in the blue window.
    2.) "Valediction" and "VMAs", etc: hard to read gray writing in the gray window.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
      Only thing I can suggest is changing the colors.

For instance:

1.) Under "Intro": it's hard as hell to read the blue writing in the blue window.
      2.) "Valediction" and "VMAs", etc: hard to read gray writing in the gray window.
      ok cool .
      i'm sorting through the html now to find the code , it's a mf . preciate it josh .

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
      - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

Working...
      X