Swine Flu Vaccines? what are your opinions on it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swine Flu Vaccines? what are your opinions on it

I'd say Fuck it..theres so many people that will refuse to take it i belive and i heard it can lead to neurological disorders, and more and $1000 a day for refusing to take it sounds something messed up

what all 4 videos. theres more but those are the ones i've watched so far

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ing-fears.html
    it's been said that in October 2009 they will take your kids from school and mass vaccinate them. if someone tries to vaccinate my little brothers theres gonna be problems
    Last edited by cvc7chris; 09-24-2009, 11:50 PM.

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

I had the swine flu. I had a 103 fever for 2 days, felt like shit for a little over a week, and managed to hold onto a cough for about a month. Now it's gone.

Whatever. People need to just deal with it.

Vaccines put the virus into your body intentionally. Usually in a form that is easy to resist, so you build up resistance. But it's still an intentional exposure to something potentially harmful. It should not be mandatory. If you want to avoid the swine flu, and feel comfortable getting vaccinated... go for it. Then when the guy next to you gets it, because he didn't want the vaccination, you won't catch it from him. Sounds pretty simple to me!

Comment

just seems like the gov't is taking over to me. but yeah it should be mandatory tho any of ya saw that first video with the creepy old guy winking hahah

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        I had the swine flu. I had a 103 fever for 2 days, felt like shit for a little over a week, and managed to hold onto a cough for about a month. Now it's gone.

Whatever. People need to just deal with it.

Vaccines put the virus into your body intentionally. Usually in a form that is easy to resist, so you build up resistance. But it's still an intentional exposure to something potentially harmful. It should not be mandatory. If you want to avoid the swine flu, and feel comfortable getting vaccinated... go for it. Then when the guy next to you gets it, because he didn't want the vaccination, you won't catch it from him. Sounds pretty simple to me!
        I had the same symptoms as you, but am hesitant to say i had the swine flu. Two people i worked with had swine flu, and they both ended up in the hospital on respirator machines.
        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Don't forget what else is in the vaccine.

Heavy metals, animal cells, fetal tissue..

Comment

Not to be off topic but from what i hread on the radio at work. Supposedly they made a medical break-through on the aids prevention vaccine truth or bullshit? can anyone confirm?

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
              Not to be off topic but from what i hread on the radio at work. Supposedly they made a medical break-through on the aids prevention vaccine truth or bullshit? can anyone confirm?
              why sparks is there something your not telling us...we're here for you man...no i dont want to lick your eyeball...
              OLD

Comment

h1n1 vacc. is just another flu vacc. but for that specific virus strand...how is it any different from the other flu vaccines (other than being for h1n1)?

Maybe I haven't been informed of how it's different, but I don't see how it is any more dangerous than the regular flu vacc.
                ____

Comment

Originally posted by manny_turbo View Post
                  why sparks is there something your not telling us...we're here for you man...no i dont want to lick your eyeball...
                  Son your retarded lol. it could be a hoax I mean comon look at how many people are fallin victim to that. The diseases they got out there are no joke. They even got different strains that are out there they dont even tell us because the constantly mess with and engineer things which basically open pandoras box. Especially when shit gets out into the open.
                  Last edited by h22sparkle; 09-25-2009, 04:47 AM.

Comment

http://www.news-medical.net/news/20 04/12/28/7057.aspx its not a vaccine but its a booster shot which isnt bad. Hiv and Aids has been around for awhile Im sure theyll think of soemthing for that overtime. And they probably got some other strains of viruses and shit. Perhaps the T virus and the G virus turnin peeps into mindless zombies. Oh mybad too far copywrite infringement mybad resident evil.
                    Last edited by h22sparkle; 09-25-2009, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
                      h1n1 vacc. is just another flu vacc. but for that specific virus strand...how is it any different from the other flu vaccines (other than being for h1n1)?

Maybe I haven't been informed of how it's different, but I don't see how it is any more dangerous than the regular flu vacc.
                      A few of my friends had been diagnosed with it, and my symptoms were dead-on with theirs. Then again, that's assuming that their doctors knew what they were talking about! Like any flu, I'm sure severity varies. When I get sick, I shut down. I do the least amount of activity as possible, keep myself hydrated, and make sure I eat enough to keep my strength up (this flu didn't hurt my appetite... though the low sodium chicken soup I got did... gross...)

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                      I had the same symptoms as you, but am hesitant to say i had the swine flu. Two people i worked with had swine flu, and they both ended up in the hospital on respirator machines.
                      I don't think the problem is that the vaccine is dangerous... it's that it's mandatory. Some people don't agree with vaccines, as they purposefully infect you... it shouldn't be mandatory.

Comment

I had swine flu , horrible feeling. You feel like you have to shit throw up fart burp piss tear and hiccup every second. I think that the swin flu is some bull shit. How come this h1n1 was just now found and not found since the begining of time ? Pigs have been around for human consumption (same is true) for a loing time. Just like bird flu and shit like that. Hell no If i had kids they would not have another vaccine that they dont already need. FUCKING BULL SHIT democracy.

Comment

Are you really blaming swine flu on the government?

Viruses evolve. They grow, they change, and new ones appear. They are also often confined to areas that have immunity. We could have some guy think it's cool to spend a month in the Bumblefuck Jungle in Peru, get sneezed on by a monkey, and come back with something that makes the entire country sick... simply because nobody was exposed to whatever it was that the monkey had in his system... even if it had been around forever.

And you don't get swine flu from eating pigs. It's airborne.

Comment

i pull the plug on vaccines.. fuck this shit..
                            we have an immune system by default it is easily capable of taking on half of all the shit that's out there
                            Last edited by cvc7chris; 09-25-2009, 07:37 PM.

Comment

There are SOME studies that show these vaccines cause genetic mutations in the viruses and bacteria they're intending to eradicate, causing a new strain (shingles is a mutation of the chicken pox virus). Now they have a shingles vaccine. Hey, money maker right there. But how bad does it have to get before we stop and decide we want our immune system to have a crack at fighting it off first? What happens if we wait so long that we can't stop the mutated viruses and they wipe us out like the plague? It's not an altogether unbelievable theory.

When I was a child, I was given less than 8 vaccines up until I was 5-6 years old. Now? My oldest son has had over 30 and he's still going to get more until he's in his teens. They give shots that have no clinical use for children in a reasonably healthy environment (ie: diptheria). Unfortunately, his mother is an unthinking bag of douche and won't listen to me when I tell her that those vaccines can cause irrepairable damage. Last vaccine he had that was "required/mandatory" for the school he was starting, he had an allergic reaction. His arm swelled up 3 times its normal size. It was her week to have him, she didn't even call me to tell me he was in the hospital.

If more people took the time to research vaccines, and read ALL of the information, I think a positive change can occur, pushing the money aspect out of the picture, and resuming focus on our health.

Comment

Working...
                              X