$1,050 Ticket Appeal is this Wends *help*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
    The IP's don't match between him in school and the one that last thing was posted on. Can you go to jail for this? I'm not sure. Kinda sucks if its true tho.

But then again...I don't think my mom would go on a website and post for me if that happened to me. I think she'd be too busy slashing my tires and destorying my car.

LoL Im kidding.....

I did go to court and this is what happend. I got them to drop the 500$ drag racing ticket. I also got them to drop the 250$ window tint. I need to pay 300 now for the speeding 250 and the 50 for exhaust. I think im gonna get rid of the exhaust in a week. So overall i have 300$ thats due in full by fed 14th and I come home today and find out that i get a think in the mail saying something about a ticket 35$ for license plate cover. Yeah So i need 375$ like soon.

Blah Its impossible Now i need to part out everything i own!

Comment

get a job bum

Comment

Yea what he said
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
          LoL Im kidding.....

I did go to court and this is what happend. I got them to drop the 500$ drag racing ticket. I also got them to drop the 250$ window tint. I need to pay 300 now for the speeding 250 and the 50 for exhaust. I think im gonna get rid of the exhaust in a week. So overall i have 300$ thats due in full by fed 14th and I come home today and find out that i get a think in the mail saying something about a ticket 35$ for license plate cover. Yeah So i need 375$ like soon.

so do you have anything worth anything to sell
          To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
            so do you have anything worth anything to sell

what do you need?

Comment

what do you need?
              ur mom
              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

I need two enldess Mu type brake pads. they retail for 300 a pair, you got any of those? Or chargspeed carbon fiber seats? Oops my secret is out.
                To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

LoL Im kidding.....

$300 + $35 = $335
                  not $375

and when is fed 14? i'm not familiar with that month.
                  and when did wends become the short hand for wednesday?

just some random thoughts i had.

you saved yourself $715. sounds like a bargain. you have roughly 60 days between now and the day the fine is due... $5.58 a day. sounds like you need to start saving now, ask for $ for christmas, return christmas gifts, etc. etc.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

[QUOTE=SteveB]
                    I did go to court and this is what happend. I got them to drop the 500$ drag racing ticket. I also got them to drop the 250$ window tint. QUOTE]

How?
                    You go to court and the judge decideds if the cop was right

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
                      Actually, I was hoping for an explanation of how "he got them" to drop the charges.
                      thats how it is in MA . The cop reads his report. then you can say what you want. Then the guy decides. Im guess maple said he didnt know the tint was illegal and that he wasent racing. And im sure he threw in the old poor college student story.

Comment

Uncle: Yeah sorry i myspelled things. But yeah its 375$ because of the late fees on the 35$ ticket that i never knew about. I didnt buy anyone ANY christmas gifts. Im broke as a joke already. I dont have a cell phone anymore since i owe 200$ still CC is maxed out at 500. Life sucks. I work for my car literally! every penny goes into the gas/ parts/inshurence it blows! I have no money to have a life. Blah Ill figure out something though =) Maybe ill pull a billy on a Ford forum. Jk =) haha

Steve B You asked how I got outta the tint and drad racing?
                        Well I go in the room theres the lady and the officer. He reads the thing and all i said was this. I was at a light Turned green and i proceeded. I see a cop on the righ tin an allyway and yeah pulls me over. I tryed to memorize the drag racing law and i told her that its Noise from revving motor skidding tires and in compition with one and another. I told here there was none of that going on. Then she asked the cop if the other car was pulled over. Hes like its not on file. And i told them i was the only one. Then she goes what do you do? I pulled the school thing saying i go to JWU sophmore and yeah shes like ohh! thats a culinary school! im like yeah but my major is web development. So shes like okay im going to take off the drag racing now tell me about the others. So i told her i did my windows myself with stuff at walmart. I never knew legal was 35% in massachustts and I took if off a day later (witch i have not yet Maybe this weekend) So shes like okay that will go. For the exhaust. I mean i couldnt have an excuse for everything. I just told her i got pulled over before for it and ill pay that fine. shes like okay but shes like ill have to give u the speeding so im like err whatever make my inshurence more expensive!

But yeah that was the final outcome. Ill be back in court on Jan 28th for that 400 Speeding in workzone I 2nd apealled. Blah Im done getting tickets. Im looking for an stock exahust and yeah.

Comment

Yeah you made them alright! sounds like your ass got lucky, i hope next time you get punished for lying.

i told her that its Noise from revving motor skidding tires and in compition with one and another
                          I hope i dont get pulled over for reving my motor in the parking lot and get a Racing ticket.
                          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                          X