X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Yeah I saw a authentic JDM Outback

Yeaup as the title has it.

I do not bullshit yous.

I was heading to the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester yesterday to see a hockey game. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw a forest green 98 Subaru Outback wagon RHD..I was like fucking ey a JDM Outback.

Mind you these outbacks came in raised (US models) this one was the real JDM thing. My gf was taken aback and was liek how the fuck can you drive it here..is it legal and I was like yeah.

The car had the hood scoop and the rally lights up front. I wanted to follow it but I had to get off the highway.

But now the ultimate question is...why buy JDM parts when you can basically but the real thing ?
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Sounds like quite the sight man, Hope your girlfriend didn't get jealous that you creamed your pants over a can and not her! lol
    If you can't hear it before you can see it...It's not worth it.
    The Pop Tarts guy says: BAAAAAAAAAAYUM!
    But Lil' Jon says: YEEEEEEEEEEEEAYUH!...and OKAAAAAAAYEH!
    EATSLEEPDRIVE

Comment

yo what color was it? cause i was just up in NH over the weekend. i was in bedford and manchester and i saw a red one RHD with some old lady driving it.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
        yo what color was it? cause i was just up in NH over the weekend. i was in bedford and manchester and i saw a red one RHD with some old lady driving it.

Forest green some odl dude was driving it

leeme guess Hockey game too or no?
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

atleast in PA they give alot of mail carriers rhd subaru outbacks. so thats most likely what you saw. In pa atleast not all of them have any thing written on the car

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
          www.maketradefair.com

Comment

sweet man... one reason you need to keep a cam in your car =)

Comment

yea I was just thinking mail carrier also, there are a lot of them that are subaru's. the front end you described sounds just like my moms usdm outback... hood scoop, big rally style fog lights. the jdm version has some nice headlights (some with projectors, some blackhoused) and some pretty sick projector fog lights too. they also have red/clear tails I dont know if you saw it from behind.

I'm not saying it wasnt a jdm car for sure, but it is possible it was just a mail car (or ex-mail car)
              HSHO #3

Comment

Working...
              X