• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

purdee lights

Comment

The car inbetween the brackets.

Comment

the rectangular cropped side car view once thought un flattering is now more popular on here than mirrors and clevage are on myspace

Comment

looks like ur whip is emerging from the shadows. nice

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
          disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Chinn & Juice.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
              Google it.
              Urban Dictionary has these definitions....

"-To masturbate onto a piece of toast and subsequently consume it.

-When translated into Finnish it will become Ville Valo the extreemely SEXY lead singer of HIM"

I dont think you're a fan of HIM, so....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Sunglasses.

Comment

smashed way over to the right

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                  Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Looks like some serious shit is going to go down in that engine bay.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
                      Looks like some serious shit is going to go down in that engine bay.
                      A disgrace to humanity.
                      Originally posted by sweet91accord
                      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Reminds me of a donkey near the face, body of a platapus and the hat of an American. Only in America!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                        PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

beer=ftw

Comment

i love that logo with the accord sillouette

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

super weight reduction. checking build thread nowish.

Comment

A little more light in that pic; I bet that CB looks nice.
                                South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

Working...
                                X