Do YOU pee in the shower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
    Yeah, I have done that too. I tried various manners of peeing in the shower and still didn't get the point.

The nice thing about a golden shower though is that it is core temperature, so if you get into the shower when it is freezing cold and pee on yourself, it is nice and warm.
    HAHAHA.. wow.. that's about all i can say to that.

and yeh i pee in the shower..because i turn the water on and get undressed and dont have to go. but the minute i step in the shower i have to. and i am far to lazy to get back out just to pee
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

If I wanted to, I could pee in the toilet from the shower. I don't. But I could. I'd probably be dumb enough to flush while I'm in the shower.

Comment

I......think i could pee into the toilet from the shower as well.

Deev...i might try this...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          If I wanted to, I could pee in the toilet from the shower. I don't. But I could. I'd probably be dumb enough to flush while I'm in the shower.
          ooh hell yeh i could do it too.. but that would result in some getting on the floor and that would be a mess.. so i just prefer to aim at the drain and let it go
          You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
          Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
            I......think i could pee into the toilet from the shower as well.

Deev...i might try this...
            dont forget vids

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Forgot to try. If i remember, i will. Lol.

I pee'd in the shower last night and im hoping to do it again tonight.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

yes and it feel sooooooooooo....... good

Comment

My toilet is right next to my shower so that wouldn't be hard at all lol. It would get on the floor though. If I was going to pee in the toilet I would just do it before I got in the shower. My shower head will get me wet standing outside of the shower but i'm not going to bath and wash my hair at the sink lol.

Comment

I've pee'd in the toilet, while i was in the shower. My lady always gets ticked when i pee in the shower, so one time i did a sniper shot into the toilet. I had to cut it off short though so i wouldn't drip all over the floor.
                    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Working...
                    X