No announcement yet.

CB7tuner.com Apperal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im liking it all guys. let me know when u want $$$ for these things.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
      im liking it all guys. let me know when u want $$$ for these things.
      yup me too! haha

cb7 0wn3z meH

whoo! finally an official cb7tuner member!

Comment

Originally posted by aero3685
        Ive got pictures of all the gen's of accords, and am going to start tracing them in a minute. So A little timeline should be in order by tonight, unless i start working on the car.. which i should be doing.
        Too cool .. I really think that the image at the top left of our format should be used in some way or another.
        It does make a great *Logo* and also needs to be incorporated on the *back* of the hoodie ...

I can see it now .. a new category .. CB7Tuner Apparel
        We'll have tee's .. polo's .. hoodie's ..jackets ..sweatshirts .. heyyy ..howabout
        stores in every mall across America !! .. ok ok .. umm ...back to work, on the back of the hoodie ..

Cant wait to see the *timeline* theme you did Brandon..

A Hui Hou !!!
        Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

heres a little preview... got gen 1 done. we'll see if im bored enough to do the rest :-P

The pictures are all pretty good quality... they just suck at lower quality.

gen 1 by itself...

gen 2....

Last edited by aero; 12-18-2004, 04:38 PM.

Comment

any more feedback? I am thinking the best way to do the timeline is diagonal.. from bottom left to top right. Obviously having 4th gen in the middle, and bigger.

if you do it side to side, end ones wont get seen as they will wrap around, and straight up and down.. ones at top will be covered by hoodie.

BTW... if we want to use these drawings.. i'll go back and make them look a lil better... wheels that are round.. etc. but for now these will work. I also can make them as big as anyone needs them while still retaining the quality.

Comment

I'm interested.

Black Hoody sweat-shirt with either white or silver/grayish lettering.

If you end up doing grey hoody sweat-shirts with black lettering I would buy that as well.

Size: XL
              Last edited by HondaFan81; 12-18-2004, 05:24 PM.
              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

hey i think that idea is cool about going through all the generations, but isnt this suppose to be just for our 4th gens? im not at all dissing you, just curious here.

Comment

Originally posted by 91AccordLX
                  hey i think that idea is cool about going through all the generations, but isnt this suppose to be just for our 4th gens? im not at all dissing you, just curious here.

they're just showing the accord love.....plus that's why they said in the timeline that the 4th gen was going to be bigger!

Finally...the drop! (I know it aint much, but I love it! )

Ebay Whore Crew #7

Comment

yeah, i know...but whatever all the designs are cool.

Comment

hmm depending on what it lookslike i might be in

Comment

i really like the design aero cam up with..... the one that has www.cb7tuner.com and the car right under it ^^^^^^^^^^ .......pretty fucking sweet!........ -justin-

MY SH!T FOR SALE!

H23A1 (60,000 miles)
                        tranny (no grinds)
                        ECU
                        DC header w/ heat wrap
                        full exhaust with angled N1 Canister....
                        $1000 obo delivered

SOLD!

Comment

yeah id most definetly be down for a hoodie and a shirt. bad ass!

Comment

sorry bro ONLY hoodies will be made!...... accordtunerx i think is gonna be making shirts for the site!...... PM me whoever is interested..... also aero, PM your ideas and designs so i can print them soon..... -justin-

MY SH!T FOR SALE!

H23A1 (60,000 miles)
                            tranny (no grinds)
                            ECU
                            DC header w/ heat wrap
                            full exhaust with angled N1 Canister....
                            $1000 obo delivered

SOLD!

Comment

okay hoodie then lol

Comment

Originally posted by too.slow.CB7
                                sorry bro ONLY hoodies will be made!...... accordtunerx i think is gonna be making shirts for the site!...... PM me whoever is interested..... also aero, PM your ideas and designs so i can print them soon..... -justin-

aiight, do you want me to keep on w/the timeline?

i'll hit ya up w/the pics when you need them, lemme know how big you need them. I have everything in autocad.. so i can resize it and lose no quality where if you resize it in paint or any other editing program, it'll start to blur up.

also, im guessing the best way to do the front text "cb7 tuner, 4th gen online community" is to get atx to send you either the font, or have him send you the words themselves, cuz i got the cb7 tuner part, but the smaller print didnt turn out very well.
                                Last edited by aero; 12-20-2004, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X