help me find some similar music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help me find some similar music

ok well i want music thats kinda chill but interesting like.. smash mouth..
    for those whos never heard them heres a videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ebux...eature=channel
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

How about some depeche mode: It's no good <----really good song bro

Comment

haha everytime i make a music thread you are in the top 5 posts and your always say that band... and every single time i forget and i go listen to them and than im like.. damnit i already heard that
      You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
      Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

welcome to 1997, jeez man thats old school

Comment

hellz yeh LOL.. well a bunch of were trying to figure out who sang that song by smash mouth on shrek and i just remembered

Comment

Hey well this band just came with a new album.....but my best one of all is "Policy of truth" IDK if you heard that one yet but I like that one!

Comment

Ugh... I used to like Smash Mouth... now I'd probably break their knees if I ever met them in person. Their songs drive me insane.

But... going on that one lame band... what is it that you like about them? They came into the scene as a pseudo-ska band... If you're not familiar with other REAL ska bands, you might find something you like there.

For example, if you like the more laid back stuff... The Toasters are some of the best. Enough energy to keep you awake, but they're smoother than the more punk-influenced stuff that came later on. They've been around for damn near 30 years.
              http://www.myspace.com/toasters

Comment

Working...
              X