• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flight simulator!!!

Who here is into Flight simulator!!?
    What do you like about it?
    keep this thread nice and organized

I got to pilot a real flight simulator machine during a job shadow. It is fantastic to do, but I don't think I'll make a very good Pilot.
    The man who was giving the tour, told me that to do a flight simulation for one class would cost around $400.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
    -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
      Who here is into Flight simulator!!?
      What do you like about it?
      keep this thread nice and organized
      Been into Flight Sim since version 5.1. Don't get to do much with it anymore though.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

well, FS is really cool, but i just can't get into flying, there's no action. I would play it if I could dog fight. I think they have it, but nowadays, my desktop pc is out of commission.

My buddy can just fly a 747 across the county and be ok with it. I dont understand.
        My Honda

Comment

Yea and if you do the proper add-ons and stuff, the flight sim comes to life! especially the AI traffic, what airlines do you guys fly? (in FS)

Comment

i tried to play one of those fighter jet flight sim, and i fail... to many bottons to press just to start the damn thing lol... but theyre cool thou, i like how some ppl on youtube try to moch up a cockpit.

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
            Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
              Yea and if you do the proper add-ons and stuff, the flight sim comes to life! especially the AI traffic, what airlines do you guys fly? (in FS)
              My favorite jet is the A-10 Warthog, so thats the one I fly when I play

My Honda

Comment

I have FSX delux ed. but rarely play it. I dont have a desktop and I have to use it on my laptop so files are kinda big. I fly 767's, they are fun
                My CB For Sale

Comment

hell yea warthog!!! the gutling gun is fucking insane!!!!!

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
                  Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

I play FSX. I love that game. I run it on an hp amd phenom triple core. 6gb ram. evga nvidia 9600gt. Runs good at medium settings. Ive been playing through vista64 but recently dual booted with xp I want to see it run on my xp side to see if it plays any better.

O and im using Thrustmaster T16000m

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_213 View Post
                      hell yea warthog!!! the gutling gun is fucking insane!!!!!
                      when i was younger, I took a picture standing in front of that gun and it's bigger than my head...i wear a huge fitted hat, hard as hell for me to find them 7 3/4 i think. I dont wear hats anymore. If i wear the ones with the plastic adjusting thingy, i have to open it up to where only two of the pegs go thru the holes
                      My Honda

Comment

It is annoying as hell to run with keyboard. Even more annoying to turn knobs with clicks instead of actually reaching over and tuning the radio, or setting the GPS.
                        Gary A.K.A. Carter
                        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                          It is annoying as hell to run with keyboard. Even more annoying to turn knobs with clicks instead of actually reaching over and tuning the radio, or setting the GPS.
                          Very true, and its really hard to land with the keyboard.

Comment

Working...
                          X