This bitch is crazy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indefinitely.

Elizabeth Lambert has been suspended from the New Mexico women's soccer program after a stunning series of cheap shots in a game against BYU. In the match, Lambert punched a BYU player in the back, threw a few quick punches at a player's head, and also executed a dangerous slide tackle on defense.

But the play that garnered the most attention was when Lambert grabbed an opposing BYU player's ponytail while behind her, and violently threw her to the ground by her hair.

In response to Lambert's rough play, University of New Mexico head women's soccer coach Kit Vela announced that Lambert, a junior defender, has been suspended indefinitely and prohibited from participating in practices, games and team workouts. In a statement released by the school, Lambert offered the following apology:

"I am deeply and wholeheartedly regretful for my actions. My actions were uncalled for. I let my emotions get the best of me in a heated situation. I take full responsibility for my actions and accept any punishment felt necessary from the coaching staff and UNM administration. This is in no way indicative of my character or the soccer player that I am. I am sorry to my coaches and teammates for any and all damages I have brought upon them. I am especially sorry to BYU and the BYU women's soccer players that were personally affected by my actions. I have the utmost respect for the BYU women's soccer program and its players."

Vela referred to Lambert as "a quality student-athlete," but added that the suspension was necessary because "her actions clearly crossed the line of fair play and good sportsmanship."

UNM Vice President for Athletics Paul Krebs also weighed in on the situation, saying: "Liz's conduct on the field against BYU was completely inappropriate. There is no way to defend her actions."

Lambert's cheap shots took place in a Mountain West Conference Tournament game that BYU won, 1-0. The game was televised, and Lambert's highlights (or lowlights) were shown on SportsCenter and went viral on YouTube.

Comment

^^^^^^^

Lying biatch. Soccer League should run a Blanket Party on her a$$!
      RETIRED...

Comment

fuck this bitch i cant believe this shit happened,("this is not a show of my true personality") what a load of bullshit. you dont just one day start bashing people to the ground with no sense of sportsmanship or respect for the other players. wtf! if i was a coach i would stop the game and slap the ref. and make him disqualify the team. absolutely astounds me this was allowed to happen and it was TELEVISED come on.

i would love to find her facebook and called her out on it. i mean, this video has been going around like crazy, i can only imagine the hate mail, dirty comments, and hate stares she gets walking around campus. and she deserve EVERY bit of it.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

It makes for good ratings

Comment

People really should look at the bright side in all this.....

If she's not kicked out of school , she will defently will have a job in the wwe.
            WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

wow..... I had to dance around our sonic firewall to find a video that will play.

After seeing what happened, I hope she gets owned. Big time.
              Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou View Post
                #7 at the end was kind of hot
                Yes

^^^^^
                Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

she belongs in MMA. later.
                  Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

what are you guys pussys its called sports and the shit gets ugly sometimes
                    so if you cant tske the pain then all i can say is take your bitch ass home
                    i love what that girl did its not her fault that team has nothing but cry babys on it
                    and i would of loved to see somebody but her in her place to show her who really the boss
                    FROM L.A. TO KILL TOWN BABY

Comment

I was watching that chillen at a bar in vegas...All I remember is a lot of high fiving and yelling holy shit that bitch is crazy lol.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by FAMOUS T.R.K. View Post
                        what are you guys pussys its called sports and the shit gets ugly sometimes
                        so if you cant tske the pain then all i can say is take your bitch ass home
                        i love what that girl did its not her fault that team has nothing but cry babys on it
                        and i would of loved to see somebody but her in her place to show her who really the boss

Seriously?

So what she did, is a perfect showcase of good sportsmanship?

Shit, why aren't ALL sports like how she does stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
                          Seriously?

So what she did, is a perfect showcase of good sportsmanship?

Shit, why aren't ALL sports like how she does stuff.

Werd

Comment

Working...
                          X