X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ideas for payback

ideas for payback
    this bitch who lives down the road from me was highbeaming the shit out of me on the way home for about 2 miles. im going the speed limit she had plenty of opportunity to pass. and even in the neighborhood 30mph speed limit and i whored that number too.

i keep driving past my house and wait to c where she turns to follow her home. this isnt my 1st stalking after highbeam like this. the 1st bitch that did it was a blonde and she was terrified to get out her car haha i could hear her crying. but n e wais back to this bitch. so she gets out her car i say u got a problem. she goes "no do u" . im like yeah bitch i do u fuckin high beaming me and im going the speed limit. thats my problem. she goes "well get out from infront of my house". i just stay there and watch as she nervously fumbles her keys to get inside her house LOL. then i turn around in her driveway.

so far i went to her house and valved her front passenger tire which will make her late for work tomorrow. i left the stem in tho, i will tighten back up in a couple hours.

any other ideas for revenge?

i have my house rigged up with 360 motion sensors so if someone is in my yard i got some paintballs and bb's waiting for anyone..
    need more ideas than this http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...64#post2279064
    she doesnt live next door. she lives like a block away. so really think people.
    Last edited by xkjnboix; 11-11-2009, 02:56 AM.
    frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

go behind her and flash and honk??
    or if she's behind you drive hella slow?

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
    Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

tisk tisk tisk

Comment

Its sad to see so many stupid people.

Granted she was a bitch, be the better person and not give a fuck. I mean grow some balls and realize what good fucking with her is gonna do. Seriously if it makes you feel that much better, you're a sad person.

Comment

get a train horn, go in front of her house and set it off! lmao!
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Ding dong ditch her at 1:00am. That'll show her who's boss. I can already see her cowering in fear.

Comment

Light dog shit in a brown bag on fire and ring her door bell. HAHAHAHAHA. That'll be real payback.

Comment

Originally posted by D1sclaimer View Post
                Its sad to see so many stupid people.

Granted she was a bitch, be the better person and not give a fuck. I mean grow some balls and realize what good fucking with her is gonna do. Seriously if it makes you feel that much better, you're a sad person.
                lol u tell me im a sad person yet u double post with ideas HAHA. ding dong ditch sounds very annoying. im not sad, im actually very excited at the overwhelming amount of fun im going to have.

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Just leave it alone. It's done and over with I think. I've seen people in the past get shot over shit like that. IMHO, just forget about it. Walk tall like a man.

... and trust me, I know how hard that walking away stuff is. I'm a hott head, SERIOUSLY! From me walking away from petty situations like that, I've been getting better at controlling my anger and rage. It hurts sometimes to walk away, but my old heads keep telling me that's helping me become a bigger man. I also learning how to take advice, that's another obstacle I'm trying to overcome. Enough typing, L.I.G. it.
                  The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

nah women dont get the message. they think they can be a bitch all the time and nothing will happen to them. i like to teach bitches lessons in and out of the bedroom. imao teach this one to bow down.

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post
                      nah Women Dont Get The Message. They Think They Can Be A Bitch All The Time And Nothing Will Happen To Them. I Like To Teach Bitches Lessons In And Out Of The Bedroom. Imao Teach This One To Bow Down.
                      Ok.
                      The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post
                        lol u tell me im a sad person yet u double post with ideas HAHA. ding dong ditch sounds very annoying. im not sad, im actually very excited at the overwhelming amount of fun im going to have.
                        You do know what sarcasm is? Don't you? Those are childish things just like taking her schrader valve out of her tire.

You are a fucking dipshit who needs to be dominant to feel good by shoving back when pushed just a little.

Comment

you're getting this pissed because someone had their high beams on behind you?

don't worry about this man...you'll be in jail before too long. Maybe you can mature a little while you're there.

don't drop the soap homey
                          ____

Comment

Turn the other cheek, you'll live longer.
                            WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Once again, read Slammed4thgens sig.

This place is turning into honda-tech.

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Working...
                              X