• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So on my birthday Friday...

I was almost mugged. WHAT THE FUCK.

I handled it though.

How so? Details?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Friday the 13th

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
      Frost White Member 13
      My Ride
      "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

did u shoot the guy?
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I was walking out of the auditorium after the orchestra concert was over. (I was there to get credit for a class) There was a guy walking down the stairs infront of me, who I noticed kept looking back at me. I paid no mind, and continued to text on my phone. We got outside, and ended up walking down more stairs. NGCSU though it would be a swell idea to put some of the school on a mountain, and the parkinglot on the bottom of the mountain with a 3 story set of stairs attaching the two.

Anyway, he was walking infront of me still down the large stair set, and when he got to the bottom I noticed he slowed his walking speed down pretty significantly after I pulled my keys out. He slowed down so much that I was literally within a foot of him. He walked around my car, so to go to his car on the other side of the small lot. I hit my alarm button, and unlocked my doors. I opened my door, and as soon as I had the door all the way open I felt a hand on my left shoulder pull me around. He said "give me your keys and wallet."

Unfortunately for him, before he finished the word "wallet" I pushed him back off of me, and caught his jaw with a more powerful than usual right hook. I was already in an extremely bad mood, and he couldn't have picked a more "perfect" time to mess with me. As soon as I felt my hand connect with his face, I immediately went to grab the 2D Mag Light that I keep in my driver side door. He stumbled back, and before he could literally take a breath, I cracked him over the head with the battery side of the Mag light. I hit him 3-6 more times on the shoulder/neck area, then he went down.

He was just laying there, kind of moaning and groaning. I delivered a swift kick to the ribs, and said "FUCK YOU."

Got in my car, and drove home.

It was intense. I realized after I hit him in the head with the flashlight, that if I continued to do so it could have the potential to kill him in some way, so that's why I proceeded to hit him in the shoulder/neck area.

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
            I was walking out of the auditorium ... so that's why I proceeded to hit him in the shoulder/neck area.
            and i thought i was paranoid keeping my 3d maglite right by my drivers door

the best defense is a good offense...nice
            My Honda

Comment

you shoulda killed him and left him in the bushes. fuck that guy.
              I carry a 6cell D maglite for these situations.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

dam str8!! nice! i bet he feels like a dumbass
                Need CB7/H22/Turbo parts? i got them..check thread

Comment

I carry an expandable baton on my driver side and a pair of handcuffs. And then again, I'm always strapped when I hit the club.

Good thing you're ok and he got what he deserved.
                  1993 Accord EX
                  2011 Subaru STi

Comment

next thing on my shopping list is a mag lite

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
                      I carry an expandable baton
                      have one, but in Cali, it's illegal, unless you're a LEO

but they are awesome
                      My Honda

Comment

Originally posted by crusto2k3 View Post
                        have one, but in Cali, it's illegal, unless you're a LEO

but they are awesome
                        yea i have one behind the passenger seat in the little kangaroo pouch. i hope to hell a cop doesnt find it.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I used to carry an extendable baton as well. I found the Mag Light more useful, though.

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
                            I carry an expandable baton on my driver side and a pair of handcuffs. And then again, I'm always strapped when I hit the club.

Good thing you're ok and he got what he deserved.

your strapped when you go to a club???? wtf for dude???

ps - npor...you shoulda stolen his wallet after he was down, get his DL and pay him a surprise visit next week
                            ..[CB7][STAR]..
                            MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
                              he Was Just Laying There, Kind Of Moaning And Groaning. I Delivered A Swift Kick To The Ribs, And Said "fuck You."
                              Rofl
                              wat?

Comment

Working...
                              X