Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just found out that the girl I've been with for 2 years...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
    what if someone hacked into her account and set you up?
    it could happen but she already admitted to kissing so she's already guilty.

the sedan
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
    the wagon
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
    the integra
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

fuck her!!!!!
      WHITEONWHITE

Comment

hmmm, not to be a prick here, but, when you realized you were on her facebook account...why didnt you log out right away?

but since you found out already, might as well drop her like a bad transmission..
        ..[CB7][STAR]..
        MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

When I opened facebook, I thought I was on my account. I looked down and saw two converstaions open in the chat, and wondered "what the hell? I wasn't talking to these people? I don't even know this guy. and I fucking hate this guy."

So I clicked the one with the guy that I hated, and then saw my girlfriends name there.

So of course, I wasn't just going to log out and say no big deal, considering shes been telling me she hated him too, and never talked to him.

Comment

ouch Sam, do what is needed.
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

sorry to hear dude. girls ,cant live with em ,cant live without em.

Comment

That's fucked up, good to see you're joining us in Texas though lol

Comment

Damn that sucks i know how it feels bro. Well your welcome down here with the CB crew.

Comment

ok wait.. so ur gonna go c her in texas? or move to texas away from her..

anyways just fuck her.. if shes lied about that then she has lied about many more things. gl

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

She is NOT in Texas. Thats where he's going.

Sam, it sucks to hear that this has happened. It probably ultimately hurts worse that you had find out from her, essentially.

GL with your trip and try to take it easy man. We're here for you.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

fuck that fly to austin!!!!! UT is down here and we have the HOTTEST college girls around! tons of fun

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Georgie Porgy, pudding and pie,
                          Jerked off in his girlfriend's eye.
                          When that eye was dry and shut,
                          Georgie fucked that one eyed slut.
                          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Womenz: Can't live with em', can't kill em'....
                            14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

that sucks man...same thing happened with me...i had been with this girl for three years and we were engaged when i caught her cheating on me...except mine was worse...she was cheating on me with some guy for cocaine...fucking hoes man...

Comment

Fucker in the butt, dirty sanchez her and tell her its not going to work out.

Oh and steal her money so you can get something cool for your cb.
                                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                                X