Car got broken into at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car got broken into at work

Is what I get for leaving the face on my radio this ONE time.

When I got off Sunday (actually mon morning) noticed my gas door was open...then saw my doors were unlocked...then saw the wires hanging from the console.

Walked into the hospital, went to security...they were all in their back room sitting on their asses...as usual.

We walked out, didn't see anything else gone...LUCKY ME MY FORGED RODS FROM BISI WERE IN THE TRUNK in the box...still there. Turned the key on, same gas level.

Then I noticed something on the ground, thieves dropped the radio on the ground behind my car. Either they got spooked or realized it was a tape deck (sony explode 50x4 tape deck I got brand new 10 years ago).

Here's the kicker...the night before, the charge nurse on my floor gets off an hour before her husband does who works in the ER, she was sitting in her truck, broad daylight, windows down and she feels the truck bounce. Looks back and some dude is pulling a case of beer her husband bought the night before from out of the bed...she yells at him (she also had a rifle in her lap he had used for deer hunting), the guy ends up putting it back, taking one bottle out, tossing some change at her and walking off. Her husband gets off and storms into the security office and tares into them!

Last year, a lady was mugged and beaten up at 5:30am or so, they upped security for one month after that.

Bad thing is...well you can see my car in my sig link...she's not beauty...and there is junk ALL in my car. I was parked in a well lit area too...guess they thought the radio was worth it.

Damn...I don't think I'm going to put the radio back in

I have a few days off in a row and I'm seriously considering putting it just sitting in there...leave doors unlocked, folding the back seat down, and lying in the trunk (with it open just so I can hop out...leave it like that all night with my hard as steel training sword...and catch me a thief I'm pretty bad ass with that sword too...me and my two good buddies used to practice with them...I beat the hell out of them both when they came at me at once...we were pretty rough with those fuckers.

Or I could just hop out with my 30-30...nothing beats a perfectly sighted 30-30...and long rifles aren't illegal to have in the trunk in Tx. And the cop wouldn't know I unloaded it seconds before he drove up...ideas ideas...

I mean...I can't even say "you just can't have nice things these days" cause I DON'T have nice things...and they still broke in!
    ____

Set a trap. Leave something valuable out. When they come, shoot to kill.
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

I would..but apparently there's a loop hole in the castle doctrine and how it relates to being in your vehicle. Supposedly if you're in your car and you feel you are in danger from a car jacker you can shoot to kill...but if I'm on someone else's private property I can't shoot to kill or something like that...and me being in the trunk might be hard to prove I was afraid for my life

To get 'em arrested though...I would have to let them brake in...then remove something from my car before catching 'em...I'm sure I could "find a way" to get away with shooting them.

The cop that came was awesome...he felt the same way I do...thieves should be taken out back and shot...something along those lines
      ____

Comment

Hide/sleep in your car with a gun then be like zomg they're breaking into my home!

Comment

The bill states a person has no duty to retreat from an intruder in his or her home, workplace or vehicle before using deadly force.
          didn't realize the workplace was included...interesting...at work and in my car

http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/tlodo...l/SB00378F.htm
          niiiiice
          Originally posted by texas law
          unlawfully and with force entered, or was
          attempting to enter unlawfully and with force, the actor's occupied
          habitation, vehicle, or place of business or employment;
          doesn't even have to ACTUALLY enter...just trying to.

is not required to retreat before
          using force as described by this section.
          to protect the actor [himself] against the
          other's use or attempted use of unlawful deadly force; or
          (B) to prevent the other's imminent commission of
          aggravated kidnapping, murder, sexual assault, aggravated sexual
          assault, robbery, or aggravated robbery.
          considering the last person that was present at the time of their vehicle being robbed AT MY WORK was beaten and ended up in the ER and spent several days in the hospital...I think I would have the right to assume aggravated robbery.

course I can't be "lying in wait" in the trunk...but if I were in the back seat...that would count
          Last edited by bcjammerx; 11-20-2009, 01:32 PM.
          ____

Comment

Soak them in pepper spray and then beat them with a bat. They might still be alive but they'll wish they weren't for a while lol.

Comment

Working...
            X