Just want to say BYE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bleh...

Check to see who offers wireless internet in your area. You might want to look into switching to that company as a phone provider as well... it might end up saving you money.

I really should get wireless internet myself. If my friend that works for the cable company moves back in (therefore getting me free cable internet ) I might go ahead and do it. Right now, I don't see a point in paying $60 a month for cable, and $40 a month for wireless internet that I'm only going to use at work (though I could probably write it off as a work expense...)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      What phone do you use? If you have a 3G Iphone, you can tether that to a laptop and use it as a wireless modem. (I wish I could do it with my old model...)
      You cant use an iphone 3g ( or 3gs ) as a modem on at&t. The only way would be to jailbreak it. You could jailbreak your 2g and use it as a modem if you wanted slow speeds though.

Comment

i do fine without internet during the day...work actually keeps my mind off stuff in reality.

I have to get on cb7tuner so i can argue and look up wiring diagrams for people.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
          The then is that the shop run Reynolds & Reynolds program and going to change to ADP program. And ADP is running a new program. So the shop is changing the PC computer system. Haft the shop is already runing the new PC and trying everything to get online.. Now everybody is coming to my computer to use the internet LOL. But yeah I'm going to bring my laptop. I need a wireless internet. What the best for the money???
          ADP is is a pain the ass... we use it at my dealer.

Comment

see ya later!
            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Ok we got the new system up. Still got internet. Man but this WINDOW 7 is nice!!! ADP still suck LOL
              Accord Of The Month January 09
              Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
              BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

bitch you didnt even say you were leavin this mornin...lol... me and the wife were like WTF
                OLD

Comment

my roomie has the htc touch pro 2 with tmobile. he has the unlimited everything plan for 70 bucks a month. so he had unlimited data and voice. he turned his phone into a wifi router and any thing with wifi gets 3g internet when it is near my roomie's phone. heck we had like 4 guys on laptops one time playing guildwars all going thru that phone pretty awsome.

note verizon don't really have high sped 3g and tmobile an datat don't share 3g towers
                  1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Whitie View Post
                    my roomie has the htc touch pro 2 with tmobile. he has the unlimited everything plan for 70 bucks a month. so he had unlimited data and voice. he turned his phone into a wifi router and any thing with wifi gets 3g internet when it is near my roomie's phone. heck we had like 4 guys on laptops one time playing guildwars all going thru that phone pretty awsome.

note verizon don't really have high sped 3g and tmobile an datat don't share 3g towers
                    Thanks for the info
                    Accord Of The Month January 09
                    Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                    BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Working...
                    X