My f22a1 run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My f22a1 run

Here's a short vid of my f22a1, I didn't step all the way, just 50% (or more, 80%) , its not to impesive, this vid was made before I installed my H23 intake manifold. I will have one uploaded when I get my digi cam with the h23 manifold. (already installed) let me know what you guys think.

Last edited by pedroalcala; 12-02-2009, 10:27 PM.

I THINK you need to do that kind of speeding to the gas station...YOUR ON E BROTHA lol

Not bad! now lets see it 100% thorttle!

Comment

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
      I THINK you need to do that kind of speeding to the gas station...YOUR ON E BROTHA lol

Not bad! now lets see it 100% thorttle!
      Yea, I was heading that way lol, I will post one tomorrow afternoon of 100% throttle can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
        Yea, I was heading that way lol, I will post one tomorrow afternoon of 100% throttle can't wait!
        JUST BE SAFE! do not be all stupid and risk your car, your life and/or someone else life!

Comment

I think that was not 50% throttle. I think that was the pedal smashed to the floor.
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
            I think that was not 50% throttle. I think that was the pedal smashed to the floor.
            x2 And whats the point of video tapping this...? Wait till its fast....

Comment

I coulden't go to fast anyways, there were like 3 cars, and the road wasent to long neither. I'm gonna take it to a longer street, there are a few here in Vegas, from there I will record another one.

Comment

Not bad dude. I use to have a 92 sedan with the f22a1 and its WAY different from driving my A6.

Comment

Originally posted by DejectedAngel View Post
                  Not bad dude. I use to have a 92 sedan with the f22a1 and its WAY different from driving my A6.
                  Ain't that the truth , yea, I droven an A6 before as well, and It does feels much different. But I still love my F22a1 tho

Comment

part throttle?

who the hell part throttles in a "speed test" video?
                    14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro View Post
                      part throttle?

I do, I coulden't even do it, one hand in the camera, one at the steering wheel, and one at the stick shift. I know it realy ain't impressive but I'd thought I'd share

Comment

I LOVE how my h23 intake sounds. I have my IABs controled by switch because the circuit in my ECU is burnt up and the deep rich sound from the intake when they are open is amazing.

Comment

Shifts really really nice! I'm jealous!

*Needs*
                          -New shocks
                          -Struts
                          -Drop
                          -Cleaning
                          -New Tires/Wheels
                          -New Window Tint
                          -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro View Post
                            part throttle?

You wasted time, gas, and video for a part throttle run? I think its bout high time I took a video of my wagon at WOT.

Comment

or my f22 with 155 ft-lbs
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X