Ok Peeeps Talk Me Out Of It .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok Peeeps Talk Me Out Of It .....

Ive been away for a while , dealin with life and different things and I love my accord but Im feeling like I grew out of it , my thoughts have traveled over to the Lex LS400 VIP Style ... I dont know Im also discouraged with the body issues on my ride , I did a metal only quarter panel repair on my car and the welder sucked so allll I mean ALL the welds bubbles and pushed , I cant seem to find anyone willing to do a decent job and give any kinda guarentee on there work not to bubble chip and peel, so heres where im at , Im not rich and I just want the body to be proper or Im going to give up on alll the work thats been done to this ride .... its come along way but im REALLY close to selling it and being done with the CB7 scene , I loved it here but im kinda feeling like its over for me ... I do however think if I could have a solid shell or mine be made solid I would not be as quick to leave , I love my accord but it has to feel right when im cruisin down the street ... anyways ... feel free to post opinions and please if u know somone sellin a rust free shell or willing to do the welding and shaping properly on my ride let me know , I need quarters regrind and reweld, and rear door sills reconstrcted and welded in properly .... or if someone wants to make me and offer im down for those also .. let me know ....
    Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Originally posted by Noxidea View Post
    LS400 VIP Style
    do it
    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Yeah ive been thinkin about it , not even a newer one , believe it or not anywherre from 90-95 , simply cause I love the look ... Im 32 and just kinda want to cruise I think, Im done racing around sporty , I want big rims air ride and system , leather, wood grain, more of a relaxed cruiser than a sporty track car ... Guess I kinda got old over the past few years ..

Like This

Comment

Originally posted by Noxidea View Post
        Like This

I ain't talking you out of it.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

LOL .... Thanks guyz .. I kinda knew people would say that , I do love my accord , I have issues getting attached to all the work and hours put into my cars , so I have a hard time getting rid of em ...... maybe its just time to move on .. it happens i guess

Comment

id sport a ls400 all day long with a cutout. i love the small block v8 sound, it sounds like a mustang on flows.

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Me and Josh are the last people you wanna talk to, lol. We're both feeling that "grown up" feeling and are about done with our Accords as well, lol.

I say do what you want man. do what your heart tells you. Giving up the Accord is nice, but do it cuz you want to. If you keep it cuz you're worried about us, then you'll resent the Accord later on down the line.

If an LS400 is what you want, and its well within your means, by all means, improve yourself bro. Dont hold yourself back. Life is all about bettering yourself and making yourself happy every once in a while.

I know letting go of the Accord will be tough, as i'll be facing the same feelings probably in about a year, but ill be moving onto bigger and better things. You should do the same.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Keep the Accord for a daily driver. Get the other car for a weekend/nice weather cruiser.
                Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

I wont talk you outta it because im on vipstylecars.com daily and im strongly thinking of getting a vip'd ls400 or LS430 over my BMW 740.
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Dean, no. You will get the 740!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                      I wont talk you outta it because im on vipstylecars.com daily and im strongly thinking of getting a vip'd ls400 or LS430 over my BMW 740.
                      from what ive seen your bimmers have looked good.

on topic: get the ls400!
                      http://fatlace.com/hellaflush/theflu...aii-style.html

http://superstreet.automotive.com/72...400/index.html
                      Last edited by Law Grandeur; 12-03-2009, 11:43 PM.

no
                      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                      $30 HID kits here Thread
                      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

more than likey because i refuse to spend $3k on a vip bodykit and $4-$5k on wheels/tires and the list goes on and on and on
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

fuck me beautiful
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

those matte finishes just look so damn good on new cars
                            http://www.japanesesportcars.com/tun...sema_8794.html

no
                            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                            $30 HID kits here Thread
                            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Yo, I'm selling my LS400 if you want it. It's probably cheap enough to be worth the shipping! '91 Burgandy with matching interior. Clean as fuk.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                              X