Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1,000rwhp Supras, Cobras / TT-Vettes, TAs & Skylines...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1,000rwhp Supras, Cobras / TT-Vettes, TAs & Skylines...

These are nice....

That 'busa was shooting flames!

HD version...
    http://www.vimeo.com/8006783

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

I'm going to go get in my 117hp jellybean and go the store now. I think I'll need to get some antidepressants with my sandwich.

Comment

I know, right?

Aw..poor Deev.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

lolz, where ever you seee 160+mph cars youll find some janks on crotch rockets. Cheaters. lol alls fair I ride a ZX-6. lol

Originally posted by SE_DynamiK
        L M F A O !! Here's some advice: if you want to run 14's, don't sit at the light for 3 seconds after it turns green.

Comment

The idea of going fast on a crotch rocket scares the living shit out of me!

Since those bikes weigh next to nothing, how much horsepower would a croctch rocket need to keep up with a 1000hp 3000lb sportscar?

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. Id be scared losing control of a car at those speeds, but a bike? Forget it!

Comment

People on bikes do crazy things... I guess when you're in control, you feel invincible. It's just when you lose control that things go bad! In a car, you might walk away... on a bike, it'd take a miracle.

The lady that sold me my Fit told me a story about a guy on a bike that was driving like a douche. He cut off a bus that was right next to my saleslady. The bus, being a bus, couldn't stop or evade quickly enough... and it hit the guy. It squished the guy. The guy's head literally popped off and landed in front of my saleslady. Her story was so vivid that it gives ME shivers! "did you know that when someone's head comes off, some of the spine comes with it?"

Comment

Its also still "alive" for up to, like, 15 seconds.

Now imagine that! Seeing a dude squished by a bus is bad enough, but seeing it gasp or blink or something.

Freaky!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  People on bikes do crazy things... I guess when you're in control, you feel invincible. It's just when you lose control that things go bad! In a car, you might walk away... on a bike, it'd take a miracle.

The lady that sold me my Fit told me a story about a guy on a bike that was driving like a douche. He cut off a bus that was right next to my saleslady. The bus, being a bus, couldn't stop or evade quickly enough... and it hit the guy. It squished the guy. The guy's head literally popped off and landed in front of my saleslady. Her story was so vivid that it gives ME shivers! "did you know that when someone's head comes off, some of the spine comes with it?"
                  Deev your right man, once i got my 6R back from my local Bike Shop having my stage3 Dynojet Jet Kit installed, and threw individual filters on each TB, man that thing was a beast, I got on interstate 24 here in TN from mile marker 24-1 i did nearly 24 miles in roughly 13 minutes, i had it over 165mph and man, my vision was seriously reduced to about 6 inches wide straight in front of me, everything outside of that i couldnt focus on. Being 9:30pm on a tuesday night i maybe passed 3 semis trucks and that was it, its real quiet round these parts at night, so i thought itd be okay. I got "Blue Lighted" around mile marker 9, but he didnt even attempt to pull out, and thats when i really hammered on it to get home.

Now i dont condone my actions but thats the fastet ive ever been in my life, and seriously, I was truly frightened. But DAMN it was a BLAST!!!

I wrecked at 75mph here not to long ago. A car pulled onto a local Bypass from an onramp, and ran me off the road via the emergency lane, and into a damned wooded area, i flipped twice and skid a good ways into the woods, i didnt catch one tree all the way. but No Shit jumped back to my feet, and went after my bike. picked the bike up popped my gas cap back on it, picked up all my plastic, my windscreen, and a the visor that got ripped off my helmet, threw the bike in the bed of my buddies truck and took it home. The people didnt even stop. and their kid was watching me as i got runoff.

heres how it sits right now: (My CB in the back round)

Notice the Zipties on the fairing^^^ lolz good for everything.

Sorry bout the thread jack green....errr Just some experience with bikes....
                  Last edited by Gman86; 12-06-2009, 01:38 PM.

Originally posted by SE_DynamiK
                  L M F A O !! Here's some advice: if you want to run 14's, don't sit at the light for 3 seconds after it turns green.

Comment

Since those bikes weigh next to nothing, how much horsepower would a croctch rocket need to keep up with a 1000hp 3000lb sportscar?
                    Well that is a power to weight ratio of about 3:1. Since most crotch rockets weight around 400lbs or so, you would need about 133HP. With the rider, a little closer to 190HP, which luckily is pretty much available.

But of course it gets more complicated than that. The aero on a bike is relatively poor, but they have a small frontal area, whereas a car has good aero comparatively, but large frontal area so there are other factors in play at high speeds.
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

lol they had a dodge viper running on the highways of mexico...last time i went down there i did see a few cars hauling ass down the toll highways i saw a ford gt going at least 150mph...

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by Gman86 View Post
                        lolz, where ever you seee 160+mph cars youll find some janks on crotch rockets. Cheaters. lol alls fair I ride a ZX-6. lol
                        you're a jank.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i think my cbr has around 130hp? and i have no problems keeping up with my buddies GTO
                          ..[CB7][STAR]..
                          MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

also, a good portion of riders dont wear leathers/textiles...so if they crash at those speeds, their wont be any miracles...and at that speed, a simple tiny pebble on the road is enough to drop you.

ive done 300kmph in nothing but a tshirt...the rush feels great...but im an idiot for doin it...i should wear my leathers when i ride...but then i get all stinky...and its to hard not to speed...your like a kid in a candy shop, just a slight bit more gas and your now doing 50k+ the speed limit within the matter of 2 seconds so fun...i cant wait for summer!!!
                            ..[CB7][STAR]..
                            MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Yeah, having that power on tap... the instant "GO!" when you hit the throttle... it has to be addictive. And even understanding how close you really are to death or serious injury, it's hard to imagine it when you're seemingly in control.

I'm considering buying my friend's 2007 250cc Honda Shadow. It was his starter bike, and he laid it down once (no major injury, and just a dent on the gas tank) He's replacing it with a 600cc Yamaha that he picked up cheap, and is restoring.
                              $1000 for the Shadow... it might be fun to play around with, even if I never ride it. Just cleaning it up, seeing how it works... then maybe I could sell it for a small profit, or at least break even.

I don't care to have a powerful bike, though! (though I'd still LOVE a purple Honda Valkyrie Rune... but for the price, I could buy two new Fits!)

Comment

Working...
                              X