almost lost hope in my cb7...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

almost lost hope in my cb7...

i almost lost hope in my cb7, what was i thinking? Ill admit it gave me hell what with the fuel system acting up and not starting when it didnt want to, paint peeling, headlight problems, and multiple alternator deaths (that would be stereo induced lol). I tried to sell it for about 2 months just with a for sale sign on it but no go. So i re-evaluated my situation and saw that i DONT have any car payments so screw it, ill keep it and fix it up and drop that H22 in it ive been wanting for so long, plus paint the damn thing. I cant lie, i love my car, and have come to my senses. VIVA LA CB7!

Originally posted by ChunteRX
    i almost lost hope in my cb7, what was i thinking? Ill admit it gave me hell what with the fuel system acting up and not starting when it didnt want to, paint peeling, headlight problems, and multiple alternator deaths (that would be stereo induced lol). I tried to sell it for about 2 months just with a for sale sign on it but no go. So i re-evaluated my situation and saw that i DONT have any car payments so screw it, ill keep it and fix it up and drop that H22 in it ive been wanting for so long, plus paint the damn thing. I cant lie, i love my car, and have come to my senses. VIVA LA CB7!
    good man. (10 char)
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

there you go bro!!!
      keep that bitch alive!!!
      R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

thats the spirit... make it a car show winning, 800whp beast!!! lol ...........-justin-

MY SH!T FOR SALE!

H23A1 (60,000 miles)
        tranny (no grinds)
        ECU
        DC header w/ heat wrap
        full exhaust with angled N1 Canister....
        $1000 obo delivered

SOLD!

Comment

once u get that baby fix i'll be like" wow is this a 14 yr old car?"
          and ya put in a h22a or turbo it!

Henry

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

Like my *sig* says babyyy..

The Test of Courage is To Live !!!
            Glad you snapped out of it.. now grab a wrench or sumthin .. heheheheh

A Hui Hou !!!
            Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

lol, i have to replace my brakes, axles, and clutch. gonna be a fun christmas break.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

yeah but projects are fun, and thats what i realized. a perfectly good project was starin me in the face!

Comment

Working...
                X