i dont know what to do .. =[

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont know what to do .. =[

BACKGROUND STORY - for the past 3 months ive been talking to this girl from high school . at first she didnt want to be with me or do nothing since she had a boyfriend , but once they broke up about a month ago she started talking to me more. soo about 3 weeks ago we finally started fucking (great sex!!) and she likes me now but she still doesnt want to be with me .

so last nite she asked me what would i do if she was pregnant, and i sed id b there 4 her n ill take care of it . she told me that she hasnt gotten her period 4 the whole month of november and still nothing. then i asked her when was the last time her and her x had sex and she said it was about a week before me and her started having sex. FML!!

this girl is WAYY different then my x.. she isnt a bitch, doesnt care about money, we enjoy the same thingsz and she likes me for me . but she hid the fact that she had sex with him when she told me she wasnt talking to him. i want to still say im there 4 her and i want to be with her but honestly i dont know if its fair to me .. i dont want to be with her then 1 day she sees her x and ends up fucking him again . then that would hurt worse. but shes an amazing girl and idn if i should let her goo . she doesnt know if shes prego for sure but if she is .. she doesnt know whos the father :-( .. never thought id b in this situation ..

guys im so confused , hurt , and scared .. any advice ?

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Dude let her go. Pray that shes not pregnant. If she is, support your child. This girl cant make up her mind. She loves her ex. She would cheat on you down the road.

Comment

babysz=no moneysz for accordsz

jk

no but leave that girl alone man..u got the goods..and pray its not urs...she was probably fucking you to get over her ex..take it for what it is..and keep it moving bro!

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
      I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Originally posted by hondadiablo View Post
        Dude let her go. Pray that shes not pregnant. If she is, support your child. This girl cant make up her mind. She loves her ex. She would cheat on you down the road.
        i was thinking that .. mayb i should let her go b4 she fucks me over later on n itll hurt a lot worse.

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
        babysz=no moneysz for accordsz

jk

no but leave that girl alone man..u got the goods..and pray its not urs...she was probably fucking you to get over her ex..take it for what it is..and keep it moving bro!
        lol i dun have a baby now n i still aint got money for my accord

fuck!! im so confused. i really like this chik. n she ses she hasnt talked to him since then ...

Comment

what is with all these young folks these days and not using a condom? wtf?

dude. dont do it with her no more. find out if its the other guys baby. until then. back off. last thing you need is to be convinced its yours then you get conned into taking of the child. only to find out 4 years later he/she doesnt belong to you.

if its yours, dont be a douche. take care of it. dont argue over stupid stuff. if it doesnt work out between you two, break up and move on. but continue to take care of the baby. i have heard so many times "im only with him/her for the baby's sake." thats the worst environment for a child to be raised in.

find out if its yours. even if it is, dont get into a relationship with her. it started off with a lie. it'll just be lies throughout it.

oh. and she hasnt talked to you since? dont try to. the only reason she should contact you now is if the baby is yours. if she dont, move on. save yourself a headache.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
            what is with all these young folks these days and not using a condom? wtf?

dude. dont do it with her no more. find out if its the other guys baby. until then. back off. last thing you need is to be convinced its yours then you get conned into taking of the child. only to find out 4 years later he/she doesnt belong to you.

if its yours, dont be a douche. take care of it. dont argue over stupid stuff. if it doesnt work out between you two, break up and move on. but continue to take care of the baby. i have heard so many times "im only with him/her for the baby's sake." thats the worst environment for a child to be raised in.

find out if its yours. even if it is, dont get into a relationship with her. it started off with a lie. it'll just be lies throughout it.

oh. and she hasnt talked to you since? dont try to. the only reason she should contact you now is if the baby is yours. if she dont, move on. save yourself a headache.
            shes still talking 2 me. all this happened at around 1am today . and right now me and her are pretty much bf and gf except without the title .. we go out, talk alot and we never fight (and weve been talking for about 4 months now) .. she seemsz perfect 4 me .

im coming to realize that nomatter what i do , shes going to go back to him. just have to wait n c if shes pregnant..

edit ** she hasnt talked to her X since they last had sex.

Comment

Originally posted by tear2wo View Post
              she seemsz perfect 4 me .

im coming to realize that nomatter what i do , shes going to go back to him. just have to wait n c if shes pregnant..
              this is where it clashes homie. just remain a butt buddy. dont take it no further than that. if you KNOW for SURE she's gonna go back to him, get over her now so you dont get hurt in the end. its gonna crush you when your with this girl and you've put all your emotions into it....then she leaves you for the guy she had before you.

drop the feelings now man. it may be hard to do, but it'll help you in the long run...

Comment

Originally posted by hondadiablo View Post
                yezzir

yea i dunno why kids dont use condoms or at least know how to pull out properly

no
                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                  yezzir

yea i dunno why kids dont use condoms or at least know how to pull out properly
                  wel b4 we started having sex she told me that she did not like using condoms cuz they irritated her .. go figure.. so when her n her x last fuckd he didnt use 1 n pulled out. when i first startd beating , the 1st two times it was without a condom n i pulld out PROPERLY but since then ive used one (xtra lubee helpsz it not irritate her) .

Comment

wel b4 we started having sex she told me that she did not like using condoms cuz they irritated her .. go figure.. so when her n her x last fuckd he didnt use 1 n pulled out. when i first startd beating , the 1st two times it was without a condom n i pulld out PROPERLY but since then ive used one (xtra lubee helpsz it not irritate her) .
                    next time, tell her if condoms irritate her, then PIITB....

Comment

BACKGROUND STORY - for the past 3 months ive been talking to this girl from high school .
                      I'm sorry I lost interest at the last two words...

Ok j/k I read it all.

Here's the deal...my wife's period is anywhere from 4 weeks to 7weeks...right now she is at her 7th week and still no period...she's not prego...uh I'm pretty sure.

ANY hoo, back before we were married we had a few scares...now...I'm assuming you had sex without a condom? Or did you? Or you didn't and pulled out?

interesting tid bit...guys...you produce "pre-cum" an alkaline fluid that both lubricates and neutralizes the acidity in your uretha from urine, and the acidic environment in her vagina...but guess what...it gets better...that's right...it CAN have semen in it. If you've had an ejaculation that day...it WILL have semen in it...if you had an ejaculation that day and have had 1 full bladder forcefull pee, your most likely ok. But...even still...it CAN have semen...not very likely but it can.

Now, this was before I knew how LONG my wife went in between periods.

My advice, tell her to take a EPT pregnancy test, the ones that say "five days before your missed period" they are accurate and can detect the lowest concentration of the hormone her body produces when prego. Now the pee tests the hospitals use...damn they detect that shit WAY early.

Any way get two and have her use one IN THE MORNING right after she wakes up...first pee of the day (most potent) and repeat the next day. If both are negative...breath a LITTLE easier...they can still give false negs.

If you get a pos...then you are going to have to get paternity test cause it could be his.

I understand where you're coming from but...make this a lesson learned...condoms EVERY time. Try lambskin...won't protect against std's AT ALL but the closest the skin on skin that you can get. They are expensive...wal mart has them cheapest I've seen, haven't looked online...walgreens charges DOUBLE the price of wally.

Even non latex condoms irritate my wife, but these lambskins are the BEST. Other condoms actually will dry her out, but these don't.

Either way man...if you had unprotected sex then you are both to blame and you'll have to man up. AFTER you confirm it IS yours...please do NOT assume it is your kid...in this situation that'd be dumb.

good luck! Keep us informed
                      ____

Comment

Dont let her go. Not cool.

Wait and see if she's prego. If she is, get blood tests to find out whose it is. If its yours, keep your word. If its not, then you can move on.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

see if shes pregnant. if you enjoy what you have keep it going.....ENJOY it. life is full of bullshit if she doesnt hurt you some one else will. jus enjoy, hopefully if she is pregnant its yours, you wont know for a while ...

Comment

I been in a similar situation! first of all, you dont know if shes prego for sure. second of all, you and her dont know who the father ir. Third of all, WHY YOU NOT USE PROTECTION!! My advice: stop having sex she might not be prego. Wait until it is certain that she is prego. Dont tell her that you gonna be there for her. because you dont know who the father is (PLAY TOUGH LOVE) tell why she has been having sex with the other guy and toughen up on her. If you do go soft, she gonna take you by the hair and boss you around like a little sissy girl(not that it happened to me)but then again it can all blow up in you face!!

Its not the baby's, DON'T DO OR ATTEMPT TO DO ANYTHING STUPID WITH THE UNBORN!!

just wait till you know that she is pregnant!
                            try to keep your distance not to get attached!
                            If she is prego, wait until the baby is born and get a DNA test!
                            Dont get emotionally attached to the girl! she kinda cheated on you(just imagine)
                            Dont get attached, baby might not be yours, she a "hore"
                            Last edited by Chicano2005; 12-12-2009, 12:29 PM.

Comment

You done fucked up Issac, you know better than that bro
                              1993 Accord LX - Sold
                              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Working...
                              X