LeBron steals fries...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LeBron steals fries...

lulz.....and the kid even got a high five from it. lmao.

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player...Night/17127869

sticking to his roots huh? lulz

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Stereotypical racism joke? Classy

On a more positive note, that was hilarious. Can't think that fries are a good mid-game snack though

Originally posted by Maple50175
      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

haha thats funny. it didnt show the beginning of that interaction though, i'm pretty sure he was just playing around with those kids and didnt take more than 1 or 2. i could swear that he did high-five the kid too

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
          haha thats funny. it didnt show the beginning of that interaction though, i'm pretty sure he was just playing around with those kids and didnt take more than 1 or 2. i could swear that he did high-five the kid too
          he did. all these LeBron haters out there are trying to make him look bad for doing it. lol.

to me, like the report on yahoo says, it looks like he made that kids day. got to high five a basketball star.

Comment

gangster shit

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
              Stereotypical racism joke? Classy

On a more positive note, that was hilarious. Can't think that fries are a good mid-game snack though
              classy enough to notice the kid had to put his hand out first for the high five. he was just stealing his shit

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

lol i seen this on sports center this morning
                WHITEONWHITE

Comment

big woop! wanna fight about?

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
                  Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

Working...
                  X