Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any other dippers here?

I quit smoking about 2 months ago, going on 7 weeks cigarette-free

I've been dipping for years though, I like Cope, Skoal, and sometimes Grizz wintergreen

life is good.

I think its gross.

Comment

Yessir, Cope Wintergreen is awesome. I have a pinch left of Skull Citrus. The citrus taste awesome, my next can will be berry. Yet to try it, then maybe apple. Grizzly straight is good too. You do pouches or long, fine, etc cut?

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
      "The Turtle"
      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

The collection of tins from the last 3 weeks:

1 Grizz longcut mint, 2 Straight, 3 Berry Blend (my fav. so far), one peach, and I'm currently on my tin of Grizz green long cut

life is good.

Comment

I didn't like the mint, not sure why just didn't. How good is the peach?

"The Turtle"
          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Skoal Straight and Skoal Mint Pouches for work and class

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
              I didn't like the mint, not sure why just didn't. How good is the peach?
              The peach is alright, problem is it loses flavor reallllly fast. I'll have it in for like 15 minutes spitting as little as I can, and it still goes away I feel prematurely.

How much is a tin of skoal where you are? Up here we're payin like $4.50 a can

life is good.

Comment

i cant do anything with flavors besides mint and wintergreen....i puke as soon as i smell it. I think its cause i got really sick on citrus flavored vodka..

its about 4.50 here but the best/cheapest place to get dip is Walmart its like 3.98

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
                  I think its cause i got really sick on citrus flavored vodka..
                  LOL yeah

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                    LOL yeah
                    hah i know ....i had to drink it cause its what i could get my hand on lol

Comment

Long cut grizzly mint.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
                      Bought from: ChampCoupe
                      Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                        The peach is alright, problem is it loses flavor reallllly fast. I'll have it in for like 15 minutes spitting as little as I can, and it still goes away I feel prematurely.

How much is a tin of skoal where you are? Up here we're payin like $4.50 a can
                        Two cans of Skoal citrus straight cut and a pack of reds was like 15 bucks. A can down here is only about 4-5 bucks. Reds are like 5ish.

"The Turtle"
                        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

i tried the new camels, and it taste alright, i rather smoke crush thou, lol.

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
                          Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_213 View Post
                            i tried the new camels, and it taste alright, i rather smoke crush thou, lol.
                            that shits for grandmoms

Comment

Yeah when I did smoke it was Camel Lights, can't anymore though...trying not to anyway lol. The Camel Snus is interesting. What's funny is walking into my regular gas station and hearing people asking for "ssnus" and not "snoos" as it's pronounced haha. I can't imagine swallowing the spit from that shit can be any good for you, but then HA none of this stuff's good for you in general

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                              X