Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like a Pussy

http://www.cracked.com/article_17019...ike-pussy.html

i honestly think that the white death should have been #1. 700+ kills in 100 days HOLYBALLS

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

churchill took the cake for me lol. all that with a bloody claymore!

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
      churchill took the cake for me lol. all that with a bloody claymore!
      i know, when i came across this i was like.....damn!!! or the york guy who fought against 200+ men and ended up having 133 troops surender to just him alone, most badass redneck from tennessee!! WTF!! all crazy ass stories

Comment

imagine a high school Bruce Willis screaming, "yippee ki-yay, motherfucker!"

Comment

all those were new news to me except audie murphy .. he is and will always be the most dressed man in any branch of the military (awards) for those who dont know what i meant.
          You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
          Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

also a good one. even more crazy how these people were when they were set to be killed.
            http://www.cracked.com/article_16822...hard-kill.html
            blackbeard was a beast lol.

Comment

The white sniper of death shits crazy. Mad jack so sick claymore shits reminded me of call of duty lol.

Comment

That was the coolest thing ever.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  That was the coolest thing ever.
                  thats what i thought. i love this site so much,its funny as hell yet you learn some history! and i love both lol

Comment

im a huge history buff but i already mentioned my thoughts on this article but. again like i said im a huge history buff and i do very well enjoy a good article written up in a average persons thoughts instead of history book style. and these article about the men themselves should really touch people because if you think.. they werent doing all that just cause they felt like it.. they did it to protect there country and pride of there country
                    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
                    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

I fucking love that kind of badassery. It's a shame not one American soldier made that list though.
                      Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
                        I fucking love that kind of badassery. It's a shame not one American soldier made that list though.

Alvin York? Audie Murphy?

Comment

are you sure you read it?

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
                            i lol'd

anyways. that shit was bad ass as fuck son.
                            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

oh and one more thing i thought after i finished reading it. there was not one comparison to Chuck Norris.....thats just one more sign how badass he is lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X