My Cars Wrecked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Cars Wrecked.

*update* well dealership said that it "Doesnt Look good" so the car is most likely totaled... i dont know what kind of car or what is happening now.. whether i get a newer accord or a new civic.. but il keep it updated.. ty for your responses i appreciate it =)

today on coop i was drivin and a kid smashed rite into me and well my front rim is totally done for.. my fender is fucked.. my hoods fucked kinda it was a driver side hit.. i fuckin flew like a mofo on the hit.. the doors are fucked and the moldins all over da place.. the wheel is like sideways like / even worse the brakes on the front are fucked for sure.. its been a pretty shitty day and ima go to sleep and get this off my mind..
    Last edited by xplode; 11-10-2003, 10:25 PM.

sorry to hear about that, not something i was expecting to hear today, but it happens, look at the bright side you will prob get lots of dough from this bitchass that hit you and u can get another cb7 and drop a h22 in it....

Comment

damn... that's terrible. is the cb7 totalled? did they tell you yet?

hopefully that kid has insurance. i was rear ended before, and the woman wasn't even insured. my insurance company helped pay for the repairs, but i had to pay a few hundred dollars in fees/deductables.

don't worry. everything will be good in the end.

Comment

sorry bro, those days always suck.
        Keep us posted.

Comment

Was it his fault? Sue the hell outta him, buy another CB7, and mod the hell out of it!

Hey dood, don't take it bad
          Wear a neck brace, and get a lawyer
          Just remember to get another car
          Then you can start to make it better

Comment

how did he hit tell us exactly how it happened. Was he drunk, wreckless give details I say sue him up the ass total your own motor then show the company that you need a new engine and give hmotorsonline a call take it to macoo do the bodywork or most of it if you can well walk you through it. Buy a new oem hood its probably gonna be unpainted as for the fender how bad is it show us pics and well tell yah what to do yourself if you can

Comment

sorry to hear, i guess YOU didn't get fucked up, so that's good

Comment

Yeah, do you have any injuries? A car is really only a car, your body is much more important.

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

well what i think as of this morning is that it is totaled. it its not likely that it will be fixed. so i hear from my dad this.. That my mom will be getting a new car, and i will probably be getting her 96 accord... well thats not all that bad because i love that F22B2 =) and all il have to do is to buy new HeadLight Housings and get this one dent bumpd out that my bro made from a baseball. lolz.. get this one bumper paint chip fixed and il be money.... all i need is rims and headlight housings and il be set..

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                    how did he hit tell us exactly how it happened. Was he drunk, wreckless give details
                    well it was a 50/50 fault on it. i didnt see him coming so i went and when i went boom he was rite there... he was going way too fast for a parking lot but nothing i can do.. sadly the car prolly wont make it =(

Comment

parking lot u cant do shit, 50/50 no matter what.

well dont take it to the dealer...lol take it to some viet body shop...they will charge cheaper and probably do near the same jobs as hondas fuk faces.

shop around...there are also independent body shops that will do it for even less than the dealer. good luck bro, sorry to hear about your shit, i know how it feels

hehe if ur up to it post some pics
                      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

if i can get to the dealership il take pics of it but i dunno yet..

Comment

Sorry to here about the cbcev. Hate it when stuff like that happens. I hope that the car can be fixed.

So if you get in a wreck in a parking lot it is both parties fault no matter what?!? What if you are doing the speed limit and the person pulls out of an isle and creams you? Is that still half your fault? Just curious.
                          FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

sadly it is no fault.. so no ticket and nothing but... his car had only a few scratches, needs a new bumper, grille and hood and hes set... too bad mine is completely totaled... he was goin way too fast for a parking lot. but nothing i can do now man.. i dont even know what kind of car im getting.. all i know is that ima miss that car... it was the best car ever...

Well as of last night its official i wont ever see that car again, other than the pics my dad took of it.. its a shame i loved that car and i loved being on this forum with you guys its been great, ima still hang around all the time and help in the forum.. but i just wont be part of the cb7 owner crew like i was before monday.. so sadly thats the end of it..
                            Last edited by xplode; 11-13-2003, 12:44 PM.

Comment

if u took it to an independent company like some viet shop they would charge u a fraction that honda would charge you.

damn though that sucks...but you dont really have to have a cb7 to be on this site....get another one =).

hope things go better for you....get the insurance company to pay the value of the car...
                              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
                              X