another stupid person thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another stupid person thread.....

yeah. i know. so many stupid people in the world. for some odd reason, 95% of the world's population seems to be located in Roanoke Rapids, NC.....

ok heres the story:

Sunday night a girl whos loud, flirty, jokes and plays around a lot was at work. when she leaves, she ALWAYS says bye to everyone. tonight she left and said nothing to no one. even left a customer standing at the front counter waiting on her food. the MOD(manager on duty), comes up front to get her drawer. 30min before she left, the MOD got some change for her. she had all the bills in there. 20s, 10s, 5s, and 1s. when the MOD got her drawer to count it down, there NO 20s or 10s in the drawer. i was called and notified about it.

the next night she was supposed to come in at 4 but the GM told me to tell her to come in a 7pm instead. he'll have the cops waiting there for her. come to find out she already had a warrant out for her for a B&E. the GM questioned her about it but she was giggling the entire time. til she got put in cuffs and put in the back of the squad car.

4 days later she comes back saying she gonna sue arby's. then the next day she text me and says she got the money finger printed and her prints werent on it and her lawyer said she has a solid case.

cliffs:
    -girl got fired for stealing money
    -she comes back saying she got the money finger printed and her prints werent on it.

my thoughts?
    ok. if its your drawer, shouldnt your prints be on the anyway? you had have got the money IN the drawer...

2nd: now if you didnt steal the money, how did you get it finger printed?

3rd: so if they're arent any prints on it, doesnt that mean you washed the money? isnt that illegal?

now i tried to make these points to her but being the IDIOTIC and uttery stupid girl she is told me i dont know what im talking about and said to lose her number. i was just sent back "K".

i tried to help a stupid person but it didnt happen.

"the problem with the gene pool is, theres no lifeguard; and the stupid people are breeding."

Fuck fast-food drama. I hated that shit. Glad i got out of it.

Do you work at Bojangles, by any chance..? Lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
      "4 days later she comes back saying she gonna sue arby's."

lol

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

I know, i was just givin him shit cuz i like Bojangles.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I lol at people who try to trip off the places they work at.

When I worked at Jack In the Box, there was a girl who was straight up stealing money. She would wait until someone went to pay her with exact change, then she would use the coupon button on the register to make the balance zero, then pocket the money. The boss eventually caught on when she was supposed to have 30 something coupons in the till, but had none. Cuffed and stuffed.

I agree with that quote Shadow. Stupid people shouldn't breed.
          Originally posted by chessboxer
          We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
          Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

If it serves any condolence, when she's in jail she will probably be brutally raped, her vaginal and maybe even rectal orifices will be violated by much more bigger, more dominant females. The only satisfaction she will ever receive is when her pimp tells her that she made her a pack of smokes today.

She's going to get it.

=p

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
              Fuck fast-food drama. I hated that shit. Glad i got out of it.

lmao. i want so bad to get out of fast food man. i hate it. i mean i like going to work because the people i work with(with the exception of her) are fun to work around. but its fast food....ugh...

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
              I lol at people who try to trip off the places they work at.

When I worked at Jack In the Box, there was a girl who was straight up stealing money. She would wait until someone went to pay her with exact change, then she would use the coupon button on the register to make the balance zero, then pocket the money. The boss eventually caught on when she was supposed to have 30 something coupons in the till, but had none. Cuffed and stuffed.

I agree with that quote Shadow. Stupid people shouldn't breed.
              lmao. a guy at work told me something like that happened with him before. a girl was doing that but instead of charging people for the soda she would charge them for a bottled water and pocket the difference(she did this all day and the difference was like $1.50-/+ .04). the manager did the inventory at the end of the month and found out he had a CRAP load more water bottles than what was supposed to be sold. lol. so he started watching more closely and boom. caught.

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
              If it serves any condolence, when she's in jail she will probably be brutally raped, her vaginal and maybe even rectal orifices will be violated by much more bigger, more dominant females. The only satisfaction she will ever receive is when her pimp tells her that she made her a pack of smokes today.

She's going to get it.

=p
              lmao. very true. i say at LEAST 6 months to a year in jail. a B&E AND larceny. lol. pwned.

Comment

Oh the wonderful world of electronic surveillance...

I personally lol at the people who think they'll just never get caught.

Eventually people will catch on, it's a business after all.

Sheesh

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                  Oh the wonderful world of electronic surveillance...

I personally lol at the people who think they'll just never get caught.

Eventually people will catch on, it's a business after all.

Sheesh
                  basicly.

i mean there IS a way i could steal from them and they'd never find out. but i like my job. plus im always talking to someone when im around money. lol. so i wouldnt be able to steal it.

Comment

Working...
                  X