Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox Live 30 bucks

http://www.walmart.com/Xbox-12-Month...rd/ip/11070919

hella good price. order it and pick it up in store!

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Doh I would if I had a 360 to begin with. , but, which do you think I should go with when I get my taxes this year? 360 or ps3? pro's/con's to each? I've heard the online for ps3 is free?

life is good.

Comment

i hate to say it but go with ps3. microsoft just doesnt give a damn about you or your xbox and they charge for nearly everything (overpriced too)

ps3 internet and gaming is free but the quality isnt as good as xbox hence why you have to pay for Live.

my bro doesnt use his xbox so i might just pick this up for myself

no
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Yeah that's what I've heard also. I like xbox and shit, I mean, any of the Halo's is obviously win. There was a time when my original sexbox worked and I was OBSESSED with halo. I've played it a bunch of times at buddy's houses with live on odst. So much fun.

I have a wii now, but that was mainly because the woman wanted one. It sucks...except for mario. Oh and we have wii fit plus now....that's exciting

life is good.

Comment

dude go buy twilight princess and call it a day. the wii sucks. we had our modded and we still dont touch it.

just remember, the ps3 gets the YLOD with a 30-40% chance of happening, while the 360 gets the RRoD 50-60%. and now xbox is so cheap that they dont send you a box anymore. you have to ship it in your own box and they make print out the shipping label online.

but like i said, its all i have now so...lol. just passing on the savings to everyone

no
          $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Its all personal prefrence. I have an xbox 360 and a ps3. I prefer my 360 over the ps3. Everythings just smoother. People complain about paying for xbox live but its really no big deal.

Comment

i myself own the 360, yea paying for Live, red rings etc. i havent had the red rings since i bought it (knock on wood) and im happy with the graphics, and the actual Microsoft accessories not the other brand stuff. ps3 played it, its good but not my cup of tea, my friend sold his ps3 for a 360. but i guess its your preference.

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                dude go buy twilight princess and call it a day. the wii sucks.

life is good.

Comment

lol

i own both as well. each has their ups and downs. i'd say get the ps3 because
                  1. if you are always broke ,you still get to play games online for free
                  2. pc broken? hey ps3 has internet
                  3. blu ray
                  4. netflix is now on ps3

xbox has
                  1. way better connection but you have to pay for it (my live expired then my xbox died right after when i had no job lulz)
                  2. the controls are way better (there is a way around this for ps3)
                  3. netflix without a disc lol
                  4.more party/group friendly (bunch of people in a party chat playing games and talking)

if you hate ps3 controllers (like i do. they are cheap, ive opened them..they suck) you can always buy a crossbattle adapter which allows ps3 owners to use xbox controllers. OR you can buy the new Nyko ps3 controller with a 360 style r2 triggers.

having had the 360 and ps3(bros) and i played them both, and since my xbox took a crap, i will buy a ps3 this time around. if i get the card i'll use my bro's spare 360 if he doesnt mod it

no
                  $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Well I'll have to research both. I normally look into items such as these quite a bit before I just make a decision. That's how I get into trouble when I make impulsive buys it rarely ends well

All I've heard, is to stay away from the Arcade. It only has 256mb of memory correct? can you still save your games and shit, or...? the last console I bought was the wii for christmas last year...and that's not really even a console I also want the PSP

life is good.

Comment

shoot. ive played the wii. if i could, id get a wii and a ps3. a wii because its fun. lol. ive played Bleach on wii before i love playing it man. freakin awesome. and PS3 mainly because i can get online for free and all. XBOX, id only get for Halo 3 and MAYBE COD:MW2. but then again, i can always play that on PS3.

Comment

i wouldnt get MW2 for the xbox. if im not mistaken, mods still work for that game on xbox aka snap aiming being an example. ps3 has no mods that i can think of. you guys should go to derail and try the elevator glitch (one per level if im not mistaken) and you can leave the stage if you have commando pro. im hoping they patch it soon...but i doubt infinity ward will. they never patched it for the first cod4 so bleh. they better be like treyarch and patch everything and at least try to make the game more enjoyable.

infinity ward is like microsoft...they just want money and dont care about what you think

no
                        $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

i hate to say it but go with ps3. microsoft just doesnt give a damn about you or your xbox and they charge for nearly everything (overpriced too)

ps3 internet and gaming is free but the quality isnt as good as xbox hence why you have to pay for Live.

my bro doesnt use his xbox so i might just pick this up for myself
                          why you are highly mistaken!

ive had both a ps3 and now a 360

when i first had the ps3, i completely dispized the 360.

then when my ps3 crash, sony wanted 150 to refurbish is. NO THANKS.

i found a 360 for 120.. but shortly after i got it, i got the infamous red ring.

sent it to microsoft, they fixed it, and shipped it for FREE and ontop of that, they gave me a free month of live.

Comment

Originally posted by freshnasty View Post
                            why you are highly mistaken!

ive had both a ps3 and now a 360

when i first had the ps3, i completely dispized the 360.

then when my ps3 crash, sony wanted 150 to refurbish is. NO THANKS.

i found a 360 for 120.. but shortly after i got it, i got the infamous red ring.

sent it to microsoft, they fixed it, and shipped it for FREE and ontop of that, they gave me a free month of live.
                            you probably had a lens error. thats what i would fear the most from ps3. microsoft have changed a lot of their warranty information as well. i usually tell people not to register their xbox unless it red rings just in case they decide to sell their. warranty is voided if xbox is sold on the street. the only time they'll grant you the warranty is if the person on the phone is cool as fuck lol. and yea, they dont send a box anymore. you have to provide your own box

no
                            $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

you probably had a lens error. thats what i would fear the most from ps3. microsoft have changed a lot of their warranty information as well. i usually tell people not to register their xbox unless it red rings just in case they decide to sell their. warranty is voided if xbox is sold on the street. the only time they'll grant you the warranty is if the person on the phone is cool as fuck lol. and yea, they dont send a box anymore. you have to provide your own box

it was a long process of doing research and then finally the disasembly.

i had gotten one of the first batches of ps3's (60 gig) which had problems with the heat syncs. i took it apart, applied the heat sync lubricant. but it didnt help.

so i sold it for parts on ebay

Comment

Working...
                              X