found a local accord with a clear hood.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

found a local accord with a clear hood.

never seen one before, until now, but i knew they made them.

i've seen threads about these hoods, but no pics.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/1574657139.html

later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

I have always heard abou it but ive yet to see one on a accord. I want one now

Comment

That's some pretty cool shit. I've never heard of that. But at the same time, I would never want one.

Comment

id rock one if i had a clean ass engine bay

Comment

someone should hop on it. those are rare to find.

i want a clear hood for my prelude.

Comment

atleast a cop will never have to pop your hood
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

anyone who has decent enough mods to rock one of those hoods but then drives it like that on a daily basis may as well leave the keys in the ignition as well.

i would like one of those hoods strictly for car show days but would never leave it on there for longer than the show.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
              member ride thread
              11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
              People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
              I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
              John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

hmm interesting. i actually like it but like turbo90 said, its sort of dumb for a daily

the price is a tab bit high though. then again the motor has "12k" miles

no
                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Anyone notice that it has a blow off valve on the intake pipe but has regular headers on his H. WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by jimy View Post
                    Anyone notice that it has a blow off valve on the intake pipe but has regular headers on his H. WTF!
                    what?.. thats not a BOV thats the air filter
                    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
                    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Now that I really look at it, its a gaint air filter that looks like an HKS bov.

Comment

I used to see the clear hoods sold in JC Whitney.

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                          I used to see the clear hoods sold in JC Whitney.
                          me too. always thought they were neat though, a little ricey.

life is good.

Comment

Wasnt there a 5G wagon in the 1st FnF with a clear hood...

the wagon was orange and black..parked in fron of Leon's Skyline in the 4-way street race in the beginning...

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3D2%26hl%3Den

EDIT: i couldve swore it had a clear hood.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

no yeah I think you're right man. In fact, if I remember correctly, I thought I saw a couple during the scenes with the hundred or so of cars. Chances are, there was probably one in the second movie when they all come out of the storage facility where the cops are all lined up outside. Even if you didn't see the actual cars in the movie, they're just that ricey lol

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                              X